|Born||February 4, 1994|
Los Angeles, California
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Arizona Eller College of Management|
CEO of Kobe Digital
Arya Bina (born February 4, 1994) is an Iranian-American tech entrepreneur. He is the founder of online travel agency Cheap Travel Hunter. After the acquisition of Cheap Travel Hunter in early 2015 he has launched a new startup Kobe Digital in Los Angeles.
He was recognized by Business Insider as one of the most powerful people in tech for 2014.
Bina attended the University of Arizona Eller College of Management in Tucson, Arizona where he earned a degree in Finance.
Cheap Travel Hunter
In 2010, Bina founded Cheap Travel Hunter with his friend. After irreconcilable differences Bina took over full control of the business. The site had over 1 million unique visitors and generated over 30,000 ticket sales as of 2015 as detailed on their site. Bina made a successful exit by selling his interest in business to a private investor.
- Stanger, Melissa. "The Most Powerful Person In Tech At Every Age". Business Insider. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Carlson, Nicholas. "This 19-Year-Old Runs A Successful Online Business With 20 Employees — And He Has A Message For Fellow Teens". Business Insider. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- F Deil, Siska Amelie. "Pemuda Ini Sukses Dirikan Bisnis Online Sejak Usia 16 Tahun". SCTV. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Kobe Digital: A Marketing Company In Hollywood". The Prague Post. 27 March 2017. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Ramdev, Vinil (2 January 2017). "Targeting the Millennial Market For Business". Entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
This article "Arya Bina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.