Avanti Marianne Page
|Avanti Marianne Page|
|Born||Avanti Marianne Page|
July 28, 1990
Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Title||Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2014|
Search Avanti Marianne on Amazon.
Page attended Colombo International School, where she learned ballet, violin and piano. She also participated in fashion shows produced by the students, which she later credited with teaching her many lessons in pageantry. She started working part-time as a model when she was 17 years old, including modelling for the Colombo Fashion Week. Page completed her tertiary studies in Australia, graduating with a bachelor of commerce majoring in commercial law.
Page was crowned Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2014 in Colombo.
- Missosology (2014-08-18). "Avanti Marianne Page is Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2014". Missosology. Retrieved 2019-04-20.
- "Purnima Pilapitiya talks to Avanti Marianne". Sunday Times (Sri Lanka). 24 August 2014.
- "From Fashion Week ramp to exciting world stage | The Sundaytimes Sri Lanka". Retrieved 2019-04-20.
- Miss Sri Lanka Profile
- "Miss Universe Home". Miss Universe. Retrieved 2019-04-20.
- Miss Sri Lanka 2014 Results
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Universe Sri Lanka
Jayathi De Silva
|This Sri Lankan biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biography article about an Asian contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Avanti Marianne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Avanti Marianne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.