Bon Déjeuner! Radio (Cap-Haïtien)
|Slogan||The Caribbean's best online radio station.|
(La meilleure station de radio en ligne des Caraïbes)
|First air date||3 September 2017, Cap-Haïtien|
|Format||Spoken word (culture, music, news talks, current affairs)|
|Language(s)||English, French, Creole, Latin, Spanish|
|Owner||Werley Nortreus (60%), Ceraphin Radio Network (40%).|
|Website||Bon Déjeuner! Radio bondejeunerfm|
Bon Déjeuner! Radio, also known as BDR! Live, is a Haitian-owned internet radio station located in Cap-Haitien that broadcasts top music, live concerts, interviews, shows, food updates, movie trailers, and current news across the internet. On July 2020, the station received a nomination for the best internet radio station in Haiti.
It is an internet radio station located in Haiti that is currently owned by Haitian entrepreneur called Werley Nortreus with a 60% ownership and by the parent organization called Ceraphin Radio Network with another 40% ownership. The station's main office is located in Cap-Haïtien and the station slogan is known as (The Caribbean's best online radio station) or (La meilleure station de radio en ligne des Caraïbes). The station's goal is to globally broadcast top music, live concerts, interviews, shows, food updates, movie trailers, and current news to its listeners worldwide to improve the world. The station's current CEO is also Werley Nortreus since September 3, 2017, after he bought it. The city of license is Cap-Haïtien, a commune in Haiti. The station allows all kinds of music artists to submit their work and the station also features top international artists like Wyclef Jean, Alizée, Rihanna, Michael W. Smith, Ludwig van Beethoven, and many others. Also, the Nigerian pop singer Yemi Alade's song Number One was listed to the top chart on BDR! TOP 10.
This list contains some of the station's programs. Check the website to see the full programs.
- Jazz Today
- R&B Now
- Rap Now
- Opera Today
- Gospel Morning
- Gospel Weekend
- French Pop Night
- Adoration & Louange
According to Google analytics, the station generates more than 10 million impressions each month and it also generates thousand of listeners worldwide online, but sometimes it generates millions of listeners worldwide online. It generates fans across more than 50 countries and it is described to be one of the Caribbean's most popular internet radio stations. According to News Ghana, the station's parent organization called Ceraphin Radio Network started operating it back in 2017 with sister stations. It is now one of the best-performing internet radio stations in Haiti after being awarded and added to the list of top best internet radio stations in the Caribbean.
The station is serving the Haitian community and it is also serving other communities across the world. by promoting the music of different genres and backgrounds, education, health updates, and other interesting topics.
It was June 25, 2019, the news editor-in-chief of the station for news announced the station is launching BDR! Magazine to the public. According to Chelsea Nortreus, BDR! Magazine is a music magazine that covers music news, charts news, albums reviews, and more.
On July 15th, 2020, the station was nominated and ranked at the top best internet radio stations in the Caribbean and Haiti after earning millions of impressions and listeners as well. According to BroadwayWorld, listeners or visitors have access to listen to its best radio programs or shows.
- Media of Haiti
- "26-Year-Old CEO and Media Mogul Werley Nortreus Owns 60% of Bon Déjeuner! Radio". Creative Loafing Charlotte. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio (BDR! Live)". www.radio.orange.com. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- CL Charlotte, Newsroom. "Meet Bon Déjeuner! Radio, The Best Internet Radio Station in Haiti Received Nomination". Creative Loafing Charlotte.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio, BDR!Live, Cap-Haïtien (2020)". www.findglocal.com. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- CL Charlotte, Newsroom. "26-Year-Old CEO and Media Mogul Werley Nortreus Owns 60% of Bon Déjeuner! Radio". Creative Loafing Charlotte.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio". Music In Africa. 16 January 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- Ludovic, Belzamine. "Bon Déjeuner! Radio, la Radio qui permet aux artistes et aux interprètes de soumettre leur musique". Megazap (in français).
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Alade As Most Played Song". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "How Bon Déjeuner! Radio Earns Millions of Impressions And Thousands of Listeners Worldwide?". www.bondejeunerfm.online. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- Ghana, News (19 January 2020). "Ceraphin Radio Network To Run Stations In 6 Countries, Including Africa". News Ghana.
- Ludovic, Belzamine. "Bon Déjeuner ! Radio ajoutée à la liste des meilleures stations de radio Internet". Megazap (in français).
- "Popular Outlet Bon Déjeuner! Radio is Serving Communities Worldwide". South Florida Caribbean News. 30 August 2020.
- Desk, BWW News. "Entertainment Outlet Bon Déjeuner! Radio Serving Communities". BroadwayWorld.com.
- "Bon Dejeuner! Radio announces the launch of BDR Magazine". Media Update. Retrieved 2 September 2020.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio Nominated & Ranked to Top Best Internet Radio Stations | The African Exponent". The African Exponent.
- "The Popular Station Bon Déjeuner! Radio Ranked To Top Best Internet Radio Stations". BroadwayWorld.com.