Chiranjiv Makwana (film director)
Chiranjiv Makwana is an Film director, Producer and Writer known for movie Scoob! (born July 13, 1996) in the city of Jamnagar, Gujarat.
13 July 1996
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
|Occupation||Film Director, Producer, Writer|
|Language||English, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish|
|Education||Industrial Training Institute, Jamnagar|
|Home town||Jamnagar, Gujarat|
|Years active||2006- Present|
Career and Personal Life
He is from middle class family his father (Lakeshbhai Makwana) was an English teacher but he is no more now and his Mother (Vanitaben Makwana) is house wife and also doing baby sitting from last more then two years, He completed his studies in the English medium school ''Bhavans Shree A.K. Doshi Vidyalaya'', Jamnagar in 2012 after that he shows the interest in Chemical Engineering in Industrial training institute of Jamnagar, he completed his engineering in 2014.
He was also awarded for the movie Scoob! for Best Animated Production Design
|2020||Animated Oscars Awards||Best Animated Production Design||Scoob!||Won|
- "Chiranjiv Makwana". Metacritic. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- "News about ultra-instinct-shaggy". News Break. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- "News about scooby-doo". News Break. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- Scoob!, retrieved 2020-07-21
- "Scoob!". The Reader Wiki, Reader View of Wikipedia. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- "2020 Animated Oscars/Golden Globes/Critics Choice/Screen Actors". The Spoof Wiki: The Second Wiki. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- Chiranjiv Makwana on Instagram
- Chiranjiv Makwana on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Chiranjiv Makwana on Facebook
This article "Chiranjiv Makwana (film director)" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chiranjiv Makwana (film director).