Chris Odom (born October 16, 1975)Template:Unreliable source inline is an American programmer often known under his GitHub account name FellowTraveler and a PUA with the scene name Lovedrop.Template:Unreliable source inline
As a programmer Chris is the creator of Open Transactions[non-primary source needed] and co-founder of Monetas[unreliable source?] and the Stash transaction platform.[unreliable source?] He is also a Bitcoin-advocate often seen at conferences on cryptocurrencies.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- The Venusian Arts Handbook (2005, with Erik von Markovik)
- The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed (2007, with Erik von Markovik)
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Lovedrop (Chris Odom)". Datingskillsreview.com. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- Chris Odom. "Open-Transactions: Secure Contracts between Untrusted Parties" (PDF). Opentransactions.org\accessdate=2016-10-03.
- Paul Vigna, Michael J. Casey (2015). The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order. St. Martin's Press. p. 245. ISBN 9781466873063.
- Torpey, Kyle (2015-02-18). "Chris Odom Explains Why Monetas is Not Based in the United States - Blockchain Agenda with Inside Bitcoins - News, Price, Events | Blockchain Agenda with Inside Bitcoins – News, Price, Events". Insidebitcoins.com. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- Redman, Jamie. "Stash: Anything Less Would Be Simply Unacceptable - Bitcoin News". News.bitcoin.com. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "Famous Pickup Artist Is Now A Bitcoin Expert". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "Nonfiction Book Review: The Mystery Method: The Foolproof Way to Get Any Woman You Want into Bed by Mystery, Author, Chris Odom". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Chris Odom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chris Odom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.