|Launched||February 19, 2018|
|Picture format||HDTV (1080i 16:9)|
Search Club WWN on Amazon.
Club WWN is a OTT streaming service owned by professional wrestling promotion WWNLive. Club WWN operates similarly to WWE Network and Impact Wrestling's Global Wrestling Network, in that pay-per-view events are available to stream through the service, but unlike its aforementioned competitors, some membership tiers must pay extra for these events.
Club WWN has a tiered pricing model that also offers discounts on merchandise and advances on ticket sales. The service currently has two tiers, both of which contain special discounts as well as access to the WWNLive TV archive. The basic tier, which includes a 50% discount on pay-per-views, is available for a monthly subscription price of $9.99 or one annual payment of $99.99. The VIP subscription costs $119.99 annually and provides live-streaming access to all future pay-per-view events and access the WWNLive PPV archive with no additional costs.
Club WWN is also available through smart TVs and set-top boxes such as Roku and Apple TV, as well as mobile apps.
On September 21, 2017, it was reported that FloSports had filed a $1 million lawsuit against WWNLive for breach of contract and alleged misrepresention of iPPV and VOD buyrates. WWNLive, meanwhile, claimed that FloSports had failed to live up to their contractual obligations. Because of the lawsuit, FloSports pulled all future WWNLive events from its streaming service. The following December, WWNLive launched a replacement streaming service, Club WWN.
- All episodes of WWNLive (except those aired within 7 days)
- All pay-per-view events (VIP membership)
- Radican, Sean (2017-09-21). "Breaking: FloSports files lawsuit against WWN for misrepresentation of iPPV & VOD buyrates, WWN planning countersuit (w/Radican's Analysis)". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2017-09-21.
- Currier, Joseph (2017-09-22). "Evolve events pulled from FloSlam schedule". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Currier, Joseph (2017-12-20). "WWN launches new on-demand service". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved 2017-12-20.
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Championship, J.D. Maverick, WWE: Uncaged VII, Fred Curry Jr., Harry Light, Mana the Polynesian Warrior, Black Jack Mulligan
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Club WWN" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Club WWN. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.