|The NewsMarket (logo).jpg|
|File:The NewsMarket (logo).jpg|
|Founded 📆||New York, New York, United States (2000)|
|Headquarters 🏙️||London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|New York, United States|
Atlanta, United States
Chicago, United States
Denver, United States
San Francisco, United States
Los Angeles, United States
Washington D.C., United States
London, United Kingdom
Area served 🗺️
|Mark Toogood, Rob Beynon|
Number of employees
The company combines a video distribution platform and an embeddable, web-based streaming video player to support the marketing efforts of global brands, organizations, and agencies including NATO, Porsche, Panasonic, UNICEF, adidas, Intel, Rolls-Royce, and Roche.
thenewsmarket.com site is used by more than 30,000 media outlets in over 190 countries to access, preview and order free broadcast-quality video and other multimedia content for use in their programming.
In September 2012, TheNewsMarket was acquired by Definition 6, a 15-year-old digital marketing agency based out of Atlanta, GA.
In July 2009, TheNewsMarket announced that it would acquire Medialink Worldwide. The deal was completed in September 2009. This combines The NewsMarket's digital video distribution platform with Medialink's professional services and production capabilities to create a complete video solution. In April 2010, The NewsMarket and Medialink rebranded as Synaptic Digital. The company continues to power www.thenewsmarket.com.
- adidas' BroadcastRoom - Powered by The NewsMarket
- Intel's Media Center
- Rolls-Royce Multimedia Press Room - Powered by The NewsMarket
- Roche Broadcast Room - Powered by The NewsMarket
- In a First, Geneva Motor Show to Be Broadcast Live and Available On-Demand - 2009 - euroinvestor.co.uk
- The NewsMarket Raises Capital From Apax Partners and the Hearst Corporation - April 24, 2004 - Allbusiness.com
- Hearst is Transforming Online Video and Itself with Smart Investing in MobiTV, Slingbox, Brightcove and the NewsMarket- March 29, 2007 - beet.tv
-  - softbank.com tech portfolio
- TheNewsMarket Closes Medialink Acquisition - 2009]
This article "The NewsMarket" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The NewsMarket. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.