|Headquarters 🏙️||New York City, New York|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Credibility Capital is a US lending platform founded by Brett Baris and Mark Rambler in 2013. The company allows investors to lend money directly to small and medium-sized businesses through its technology-enabled platform. It matches qualified borrowers in the United States to accredited institutional investors on its online platform.
Borrowers are sourced directly by Credibility Capital’s partners, such as Dun & Bradstreet. Credibility Capital offers installment loans to qualified borrowers. In order to qualify, borrowers must have been in business for 18 months, have strong credit, and currently be generating revenue. Credibility Capital also does not consider businesses if they have filed for personal or business bankruptcy in the last five years. They also cannot lend to businesses in Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Vermont in the United States.
- "Industry Profile – Brett Baris & Mark Rambler - Orchard Platform". Orchard Platform. 20 November 2015. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Credibility Capital Enters The Digital Age of SME Lending". SME Finance Forum. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Best Alternative Small Business Loans 2017". Business News Daily. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Credibility Capital Ensures Security and Compliance at Mass Market Exchange Levels with eOriginal - eOriginal". eOriginal. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "BBB Business Profile | Credibility Capital Inc". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Philly Lenders Take New Approach on Small Business Loans". Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Feldman, Amy. "Want A Loan? With Scores Of New Sources Of Capital, Good Luck Comparing Terms". Forbes. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "How to Apply for a Credibility Capital Small-Business Loan -NerdWallet". NerdWallet. 24 March 2017. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
This article "Credibility Capital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.