|Industry||Software, Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, Business Process Automation, Cloud Computing|
|Founder 👔||Pat Feliciano|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||DX Software|
|Services||Digital Transformation, Cloud Services, Scanning, Records Management|
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
DOMA Technologies (DOMA) is an American minority-owned records management and software development company that supplies document scanning, enterprise content management, business process automation, workflows, records management, document imaging, and cloud solutions. DOMA has been listed as a core player in the Enterprise Content Management Systems Market by the Covid-19 Impact on Global Enterprise Content Management System Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026 Report
Pat Feliciano founded DOMA in Virginia Beach, Virginia, in 2000. He moved to the United States of America from Spain with his family when he was 15. While attending college at Old Dominion University in the mid 80’s he was exposed to software development by working for a small startup software company. After working as a software developer in the late 1990s, Feliciano started DOMA.
DOMA added in-house document conversion to its business capabilities in 2002, allowing DOMA to manage larger volumes of analog records. DOMA with paper scanning, but has expanded to include large format documents, microfiche, film, and other analog media. DOMA opened its first standalone document processing center in 2008. DOMA scans and converts three to five million documents each month.
The first version of DOMA’s product, DOMA Experience Software (DX), was created in 2003. A software development team was hired in 2011 to make design changes. The most recent version of DX, DX 8.0, was released in 2020 with new UX and UI changes.
In recent years DOMA has received several contracts to work with government departments in the US, including a Contract with the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA) in 2014. This four-year contract was to help the department improve timeliness for the processing of claims for disability benefits and required DOMA to expand by 150 employees. DOMA won a new contract with VA in 2018, to provide development assistance in obtaining private medical records required to prove benefit claims for Veterans and their families. In 2019, DOMA received a contract with Allegany County Public Schools in Maryland to digitize records.
DOMA partners with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as an AWS Select Consulting, Public Sector, VMC on AWS Solution Competency, and an AWS Service Delivery Partner for Windows.
DOMA has 3 main types of services listed including digital, cloud, and hyper-automation. Their digital services are listed as document scanning, digital mailroom, data extraction, document redaction, and business intelligence. Their cloud services are listed as cloud migration strategy and services, Windows workloads on AWS, Windows server application optimization, and VMware Cloud on AWS. Their hyper-automation services are listed as technologies that can assist in automation including artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, and API data integration.
DOMA’s only product is DOMA Experience Software (DX). The first version of DX was created in 2003 and has evolved into a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that provides a central repository for a business’ digital documents. DX is delivered through the cloud and includes a variety of features such as automated reporting, workflows, and document collaboration tools.
- Cloud Computing
- Document Conversion
- Software as a Service
- Enterprise Content Management
- Records Management
- Business Process Management
- Document Imaging
- "About ⋆ DOMA Technologies". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "Enterprise Content Management System Market Is Booming Worldwide | IBM, Fabasoft, Oracle". Stock Market Vista. 2020-10-30. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- Pennecke, Sandra. "Virginia Beach company knows how to push paper". pilotonline.com/inside-business. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "A Timeline History of DOMA ⋆ DOMA Technologies". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA's DX 8.0 ⋆ DOMA Technologies". 2020-06-23. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA Technologies LLC". govtribe.com. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA Technologies plans Virginia Beach expansion". Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "Multi-million dollar national contract awarded to DOMA Technologies". WTKR. 2018-08-17. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, TERESA MCMINN. "Local graduate helping county schools digitize records". The Cumberland Times-News. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "AWS Partner Solutions Finder". partners.amazonaws.com. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "Innovative Solutions ⋆ Explore Our Offerings ⋆ DOMA Technologies". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA Digital Services | Document and Digital Conversion Services". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA Technologies Cloud Services | Revolutionize Your Business". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "Intelligent Automation Solutions ⋆ DOMA Technologies". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "DOMA Technologies DX Cloud Software | Making Business Simple". Retrieved 2020-11-07.
This article "DOMA Technologies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DOMA Technologies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.