|Società a responsabilità limitata|
|Founder 👔||Alberto Bencivenni|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bologna, Italy|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Software development tools for the engineering industry|
Number of employees
devDept Software S.r.l. is an Italian software development company specializing in software development tools for the engineering industry. The company is best known for their CAD controls Eyeshot for Windows Forms and Eyeshot for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
Founded in 2006 by Alberto Bencivenni, devDept Software developed the first native CAD control for .NET Framework with full Visual Studio design-time support.
devDept Software is a member of the Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program and a founding member of the Open Design Alliance.
The devDept Software product line includes the following:
- Eyeshot Professional for WinForms or WPF
- Eyeshot Ultimate for WinForms or WPF
- Eyeshot Web Service
C# OpenGL Framework is the ancestor of Eyeshot, distributed as C# source code, it was introduced in 2005 and discontinued in 2006. C# OpenGL Framework was in turn derived from DesignLab, a personal project of Alberto Bencivenni dedicated to Topology Optimization using Artificial Intelligence.
- Payette, Carey (23 May 2017). "Eyeshot 10—Bringing CAD Functionality to .NET Applications". Sweetcode.
- Ewbank, Kay (21 February 2017). "Eyeshot, The CAD Control For .NET". I PROGRAMMER.
- Kim, Yun-Hae, ed. (2015). Progress in civil, architectural and hydraulic engineering IV : proceedings of the 2015 4th International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering (ICCAHE 2015), Guangzhou, China, June 20-21, 2015 (conference publication). Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press. ISBN 978-1-138-02916-3. OCLC 936302432. Search this book on
- Anibal, Ollero, ed. (2017). ROBOT 2017: Third Iberian Robotics Conference: Volume 1 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing), Seville, Spain, November 22-24, 2017 (conference publication). Seville, Spain: Springer. ISBN 978-3319708324. OCLC 1007037812. Search this book on
- "CLAMPIT (Intelligent welding clamp design software using computer-aided optimization for smes to achieve high precision assembly)". CORDIS. 23 April 2015.
- "Automated Master Project Schedule for Construction Incorporating Building Information Model and IFC" (PDF) (conference publication). Port Elizabeth, South Africa. 26 November 2014.
- Puskala, Matt (4 November 2016). "CAD Models in C#: Developing with Eyeshot". DMC.
- "ComponentSource Bestselling Publisher". ComponentSource. 27 February 2018.
- "ComponentSource Bestselling Product". ComponentSource. 27 February 2018.
- "C# OpenGL Framework". gamedev.net. November 27, 2005.
This article "DevDept Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DevDept Software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.