|Industry||Automation and control|
Area served 🗺️
|Khalifa A. AlJaziri, CEO|
|Products 📟||Home automation|
Number of employees
e-Home AUTOMATION (Arabic: إي هوم اوتوماشن) is an Arabic company that develops software and manufactures systems for home automation, home security and audio/video control. Systems created by e-Home include servers, touchscreens, keypads, and lighting control systems.
e-Home produce home automation systems for installation into large real estate developments, particularly in the Middle East. The company has its headquarters in Dubai, and has branches in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, South Africa and China. e-Home's development is conducted in the United Kingdom.
e-Home products are designed to give control of electronic and motorized devices. A variety of interfaces, including Windows Media Center, voice control and smartphones allow the control of audio and video equipment, lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, motorized curtains and irrigation systems around the property.
e-Home has partnerships with several companies, including Intel Corporation, to develop and deploy its systems.
- Intelligent building
- Home automation
- Lighting control system
- Smart Environments
- Touch panel
- AMX LLC
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 8, 2009. Retrieved July 12, 2009.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- New Program Feature (Television Program)
|url=(help) (in Arabic), Sama Dubai Television News, 2009-01-15CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- e-Home AUTOMATION Opens Branch In Yarmouk (Newspaper)
|url=(help), Kuwait Times, 2008-12-03
- "Total Home Automation Showhouse in Al Mizhar, Dubai". 2009-04-01.
- Alfi, Akram (2009-07-12). "Energy Saving Systems Implemented in 2,764 Villas in Jumeirah, Dubai" (in Arabic). Al Ittihad.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "E-Home Automation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:E-Home Automation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.