Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 60: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
|EXo Platform 4 Screenshot.jpg|
|Founded 📆||Paris, France|
(June 1, 2003 )
|Founder 👔||Benjamin Mestrallet, Founder and CEO|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
eXo Platform, San Francisco, California,
Number of locations
|4 offices on 4 continents. Offices located in the United States, France, Tunisia and Vietnam.|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||eXo Platform|
Number of employees
|Latest version: eXo Platform 4.2|
Operating system: Cross-platform
Programming language: Java, Groovy, JavaEE Web Container
License: LGPL version 3 and proprietary
Other articles of the topic Free software : RDUINOScope, GNU-Darwin, K-3D, Geneotree, wmii, Hardened Gentoo, Kloxo-MR
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
eXo Platform is an open source, standard-based, Enterprise Social Collaboration Platform written in Java and distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License. The platform is sold and distributed by eXo Platform, a global company with U.S. headquarters in San Francisco, California, global headquarters in France, and an office in Tunisia.
eXo Platform started in 2002 as an implementation of the JSR168 - Portlet API specification. Several introduction articles were then published between 2003 and 2005 on TheServerSide Java news website. As a side effect, the eXo Platform Project grew into a company - eXo - in 2003, as a response to a customer demand, the U.S. Department of Defense (United States Joint Forces Command).
In May 2013, the 4th and current version of eXo Platform was introduced with Social Network and Social Integration capabilities. By December 2013, eXo offered a cloud based intranet product.
- "A Cloud Based Intranet, Courtesy of eXo".
- "Open Source Collaboration Software Platform - eXo". eXo Platform.
- "Introducing the eXo Platform".
- "eXo Platform, reloaded..."
- "Military shares openly -- FCW". FCW.
- "eXo Platform v2, Portal, JCR, ECM, Groupware and Business Intelligence".
- "eXo Platform v2, Portal, JCR, ECM, Groupware and Business Intelligence: Part 2".
- "An Overview of the eXo Platform". InfoQ.
- "eXo Platform: An Open Source Enterprise Platform Suite".
- "eXo Upgrades Open Source Social Platform, Focus on Mobile, Collaborative Capabilities".
- "It took me 10 years to launch eXo Platform 4.0!". www.exoplatform.com.
This article "EXo Platform" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:EXo Platform. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.