Ekushey Padak in Education
|Awarded by |
Government of Bangladesh
|Type||National Civilian |
|Next (higher)||Independence Day Award|
Ekushey Padak in Education (Bengali: শিক্ষায় একুশে পদক [Siksaya ekushey padak]) is an one of the main fields of the Ekushey Padak. This is an national and country's second highest civilian award given to recognize of Bangladesh the unique contributions of the education system.In 1976, for the first time, Ekushey Padak was introduced in the beginning Muhammad Qudrat-i-Khuda and Muhammad Mansur Uddin Ekushey Padak in Education was given.
Description[edit | edit source]
In memory of the martyrs of language movement 1976 Education, Literature in Language and Literature and Journalism.Later, Language Movement, Liberation war, Research, Art, Science and Technology and Social service these six cases, the "Ekushey Padak" was introduced by Bangladesh government Ministry of Culture.This medal is given to individuals and organizations nominated by the recommendation of the scheduled committee of the Ministry of Culture of Bangladesh Government. This award was officially given by a stylish ceremony in Dhaka on 20 February.
See more[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]
- "Towb Khan, Mofidul Haq, 16 people including Ekushey Padak". dailyjanakantha.com. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "16 creditable person getting Ekushey Padak". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Nomination Call". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "The overall process of awarding Ekushey Padak". nhd.gov.bd. Department of Information and Communication Technology, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 4 June 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Declaration". Prothom Alo. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Ekushey Padak in Education" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ekushey Padak in Education. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.