Ekushey Padak in Social service
|Awarded by |
Government of Bangladesh
|Type||National Civilian |
|Next (higher)||Independence Day Award|
Ekushey Padak in Social service (Bengali: সমাজসেবায় একুশে পদক [Samajsebay ekushey padak]) is one of the main categories of Ekushey Padak given by the Government of Bangladesh. This is country's second highest civilian, This award is given to recognize the unique contribution of social service by Bangladeshi citizens. In 2000, for the first time, Ekushey Padak was introduced in the beginning Mohiuddin Ahmed Ekushey Padak in Social service was given.
Description[edit | edit source]
In memory of the martyrs of language movement 1976 Education, Literature in Language and Literature and Journalism.Later, Language Movement, Liberation war, Research, Art, Science and Technology and Social service these six cases, the "Ekushey Padak" was introduced by Bangladesh government Ministry of Culture.This medal is given to individuals and organizations nominated by the recommendation of the scheduled committee of the Ministry of Culture of Bangladesh Government. This award was officially given by a stylish ceremony in Dhaka on 20 February.
See more[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]
- "Towb Khan, Mofidul Haq, 16 people including Ekushey Padak". dailyjanakantha.com. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "16 creditable person getting Ekushey Padak". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Nomination Call". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "The overall process of awarding Ekushey Padak". nhd.gov.bd. Department of Information and Communication Technology, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 4 June 2017. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Declaration". Prothom Alo. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Ekushey Padak in Social service" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ekushey Padak in Social service. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.