Ekushey Padak in Journalism
|Awarded by |
Government of Bangladesh
|Type||National Civilian |
|Next (higher)||Independence Day Award|
Ekushey Padak in Journalism (Bengali: সাংবাদিকতায় একুশে পদক [Sambadikotay ekushey padak]) is an one of the main fields of the Ekushey Padak. This is an national and country's second highest civilian award given to recognize of Bangladesh, This award is given to recognize the unique contribution of journalism.In 1976, for the first time, Ekushey Padak was introduced in the beginning Tofazzal Hossain Manik Miah, Abul Kalam Shamsuddin and Abdus Salam Ekushey Padak in Journalism was given.
In memory of the martyrs of language movement 1976 Education, Literature in Language and Literature and Journalism.Later, Language Movement, Liberation war, Research, Art, Science and Technology and Social service these six cases, the "Ekushey Padak" was introduced by Bangladesh government Ministry of Culture.This medal is given to individuals and organizations nominated by the recommendation of the scheduled committee of the Ministry of Culture of Bangladesh Government. This award was officially given by a stylish ceremony in Dhaka on 20 February.
- "Towb Khan, Mofidul Haq, 16 people including Ekushey Padak". dailyjanakantha.com. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- "Editor Abdus Salam memorial". archive.ittefaq.com.bd. Daily Ittefaq. 13 February 2014. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- "16 creditable person getting Ekushey Padak". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Nomination Call". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- "The overall process of awarding Ekushey Padak". nhd.gov.bd. Department of Information and Communication Technology, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 4 June 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Declaration". Prothom Alo. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
This article "Ekushey Padak in Journalism" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ekushey Padak in Journalism. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.