Ekushey Padak in Language Movement
|Awarded by |
Government of Bangladesh
|Type||National Civilian |
|Next (higher)||Independence Day Award|
Ekushey Padak in Language Movement (Bengali: ভাষা আন্দোলনে একুশে পদক [Bhasa andolane ekushey padak]) is an one of the main fields of the Ekushey Padak. It is an national given to recognize the contribution of Bangla Language Movement in 1952 and the country's second highest civilian award.In 2000 Language Martyr Barkat, Language Martyr Jabbar, Language Martyr Salam, Language Martyr Rafiq, Language Martyr Shafiur and language soldier Gaziul Haque for the first time was given Ekushey Padak in the Language Movement.
In memory of the martyrs of language movement 1976 Education, Literature in Language and Literature and Journalism.Later, Language Movement, Liberation war, Research, Art, Science and Technology and Social service these six cases, the "Ekushey Padak" was introduced by Bangladesh government Ministry of Culture.This medal is given to individuals and organizations nominated by the recommendation of the scheduled committee of the Ministry of Culture of Bangladesh Government. This award was officially given by a stylish ceremony in Dhaka on 20 February.
- "Towb Khan, Mofidul Haq, 16 people including Ekushey Padak". dailyjanakantha.com. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "16 creditable person getting Ekushey Padak". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Nomination Call". www.ittefaq.com.bd. Ittefaq's report. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "The overall process of awarding Ekushey Padak". nhd.gov.bd. Department of Information and Communication Technology, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 4 June 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Ekushey Padak Declaration". Prothom Alo. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
This article "Ekushey Padak in Language Movement" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ekushey Padak in Language Movement. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.