Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd
|Founded 📆||5 March 2015|
|Founder 👔||Vivek Raina|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Plot No 48, Second Floor, Okhla Industrial Estates, Phase III, |
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Internet service provider|
Number of employees
Excitel, incorporated as Excitel Broadband Private Limited, is an Indian Internet service provider headquartered in Delhi. Excitel provides retail cable and fibre-based Internet connections in Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Lucknow and Kanpur.
On the basis of number of broadband subscribers, Excitel ranked 10th in the list of internet service providers in India as on March 31, 2020 with a total subscriber base of 3,50,783, which is 0.05% of the total market share, and by the quality of service, it ranked 17th, according to the First Quarterly Report (January-March 2020) of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. 
Excitel Broadband Private Limited was founded on 5 March 2015 by Vivek Raina, who is also CEO of the company.
- "Excitel CEO: We are among top 10 ISPs in just 4 years, aiming for top three by 2021". Indian Express Group. The Indian Express. 26 May 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "EXCITEL BROADBAND PRIVATE LIMITED". The Economic Times. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "EXCITEL BROADBAND PRIVATE LIMITED". The Times Group. The Economic Times. 26 September 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "The Indian Telecom Services Performance Indicators July – September, 2019" (PDF). Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "Excitel eyes ₹200-cr fund raise, to expand to 50 Indian cities". HT Media. Mint. 19 July 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "The Indian Telecom Services Performance Indicators January – March, 2020" (PDF). Trai.gov.in. TRAI. Retrieved 17 October 2020.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Excitel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Excitel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.