Faryal Makhdoom (born 27 July 1991) is an American born Pakistani influencer, entrepreneur and businesswoman. She is the founder of Faryal Cosmetics. She is married to British boxer Amir Khan.
Faryal was born and raised in New York, to Pakistani mother Zia and Pakistani father Shaukat.  She graduated from Rutgers University School of Arts and Sciences, having studied journalism and political science.
After graduating from university with a degree in journalism and political science, created her own Youtube channel in which she gives advice on beauty and fashion. She created her own makeup range, Faryal Cosmetics, where she sells lipsticks and highlighters.
Faryal is married to 2004 Olympic Champion Amir Khan. They met in 2011 in New York through friends, and were engaged by January 2012. They married on June 4, 2013 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, followed by a 4,000 guest ceremony in the United Kingdom. Together, they have two children, Lamaisah and Alayna. Their marriage has been filled with cheating scandals and break-up rumors. As a Muslim, Faryal has been criticized in the past for being too provocative, despite having performed Umrah in November 2018.
- Barcelona, Ainhoa (July 27, 2018). "Everything You Need to Know About Amir Khan's Wife Faryal Makhdoom". Hello!.
- Binding, Lucia (October 25, 2017). "'Naturally Beautiful' Faryal Makhdoom Comes Under Fire for Failing to Disclose Paid Instagram Ads". The International Business Times.
- Powell, Emma (August 14, 2018). "Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom apologises twice after 'disgusting' use of the word 'p***' on Instagram". Evening Standard.
- Newman, Vicki (December 14, 2016). "Who is Faryal Makhdoom? Everything you need to know about Amir Khan's wife as he 'announces divorce amid Anthony Joshua affair claims'". Mirror UK.
- Prasad, Suren (December 14, 2018). "Faryal Makhdoom Net Worth". Spear's.
- Johal, Daljinder (November 6, 2018). "10 Best and Glamorous Looks of Faryal Makhdoom". DESIblitz.
- Roberts, Sophie (May 29, 2018). "Are Amir Khan and Faryal Makhdoom together, what are the cheating claims and when was their wedding?". The Scottish Sun.
- "Amir Khan pays tribute to wife Faryal Makhdoom on 5th wedding anniversary". HELLO!. 2018-05-31. Retrieved 2018-12-14.
- Warrander, Ruth (May 26, 2018). "Amir Khan beds beautician Sophia Hammani just 17 days after birth of his second child before his wife Faryal Makhdoom confronts her over fling". The Sun.
- Cooke, Phoebe (August 3, 2018). "Amir Khan treats wife Faryal Makhdoom to '£10k birthday spending spree at her favourite Chanel store' after cheating scandal". The Sun.
- Saunders, Emmeline (May 27, 2018). "Amir Khan SLAMS cheating claims as he insists pretty club brunette was 'drunk and sent away by security'". Mirror UK.
- Rodger, James (March 9, 2018). "Amir Khan had this message for Faryal Makhdoom after explosive fallout". Birmigham Mail.
- Kazi, Safeeyah (January 2, 2018). "Amir Khan blames breakdown of marriage to Faryal Makhdoom on hand injury and 'lack of communication'". Evening Standard.
- "Faryal Makhdoom claims Amir Kahn family think she is a 'bad Muslim'". International Business Times. December 11, 2016.
- "Boxer Amir Khan, Wife Faryall Perform Umrah". The News. November 17, 2018.
This article "Faryal Makhdoom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Faryal Makhdoom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.