Hindu Temple of Frisco
- REDIRECT Template:Infobox religious building
|Part of a series on|
Hindu Temple of Frisco(Sri Vivekananda Temple) is a Hindu Temple located in Frisco, Texas. Its address is 9188 Kyser Way, Frisco, Texas 75033. Its one of two Hindu Temples located in Frisco, the other one being Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple.
In April 2018, The IRS recognized the Hindu Temple of Frisco as a Religious Organization and available to certain tax exemptions. In May 2018, The Hindu Temple of Frisco held its opening ceremony. HT Frisco attended a city meeting on hiring a new police chief for Frisco Police Department in 2019, citing the need for a new police chief to recognize the ideals and desires of a diverse community.
- "Hindu temple of Frisco". local.yahoo.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Hindu Temple of Frisco". Charity Navigator. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Grand Opening of HTF SVS Temple". eventa.us. May 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- Monsivais, Juarez Lindsey (24 July 2019). "Frisco Community Gives Input For Police Chief Search". communityimpact. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
|This article about a specific building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Hindu Temple of Frisco" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hindu Temple of Frisco. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.