This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
HIT Solution Ltd (hereinafter "The Platform" or "HitBTC") provides access to multi-currency exchange platform under the registered trademark "HitBTC" (domain name: http://www.hitbtc.com). There has have many complaints and accidental coins loss claims on HitBTC and its not reliable website for coin trade/exchange service. by Hit Solution Limited is registered on Hong-Kong jurisdiction with the number 2510720. It was incorporated on March 28, 2017 and its company Type is registered as a Private company limited by shares.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Investment Boosts the Launch of New Exchanger Hitbtc". Retrieved 2016-09-22.
- "Hitbtc News at cointelegraph.com". Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "Hit Techs Limited at bloomberg.com". Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "Legal information". Retrieved 2018-01-15.
- "HitBTC Exchange Reviews, Live Markets, Guides, Bitcoin charts". CryptoCompare. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- "The Open Database Of The Corporate World". Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- "3-Way Bitcoin Exchange Hack Dwarfed by 15-month $300 million Bank Heist". Cointelegraph. 16 February 2015.
- "The Attack on BTER was Simply the Beginning..." NEWSBTC. 2015-02-16. Retrieved 2017-08-26.
- "HitBTC Trade Volume and Market Listings | CoinMarketCap". coinmarketcap.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about a unit of currency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "HitBTC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:HitBTC. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.