|No. of offices||10|
|Key people||K P Sreejith (Managing Partner)|
|Founder||K P Sreejith|
INDIALAW LLP is a PAN India law firm head quartered in Mumbai, with branch offices in all major cities and state capitals in India. Established in 1998, the firm currently has 10 offices, and more than 120 lawyers:
INDIALAW LLP has 9 partners, with Mr. K.P. Sreejith as the Managing Partner. Here is a complete list of the firm's Partners:
- K.P. Sreejith [Mumbai] [Managing Partner]
- P.V. Dinesh [Delhi] [Off-Counsel]
- Vinod P. Veetil [Cochin]
- Shiju P. Veetil [Mumbai]
- Nayan Rawal [Mumbai]
- Pradeep Joy [Mumbai]
- Sumedha Dutta [Delhi]
- Sanhita Sen Sharma [Delhi]
- Saini Keshava Rao [Hyderabad]
The firm has a large client base including several major national and multi-national corporates from divergent sectors such as automobile and engineering; banking and finance; FMCG; hospitality, oil and energy; information technology; infrastructure; insurance; logistics; pharma; realty; retail; telecom, etc. Its main practice areas include
- Litigation: The firm has successfully handled various high profile and complex litigations in the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts. The firm also regularly represents its clients before various tribunals and subordinate courts.
- Arbitration: It has also developed innovative methods for execution of arbitral awards and decrees. With a strong team experienced in handling complex arbitrations, the firm has successfully handled thousands of execution proceedings across the country.
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy: It is emerging as one of the most preferred law firms in handling insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings. With an advantage of having offices in all cities with company law tribunal benches, the firm is handling many high-stake bankruptcy proceedings across various company law boards and representing many financial institutions and other entities in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Real Estate: Having a dedicated division for the real estate sector, INDIALAW LLP firmly advises real estate and infra companies on land acquisition and project development including large-scale SEZ projects, integrated townships among many other infrastructure projects.
- Banking & Finance: Having established itself as a pioneer in banking litigation and finance arbitration, the firm stands as a ‘one-stop legal service provider’ in banking and finance industry.
- Merger & Acquisition: Having a robust corporate and M&A practice, the firm has advised on many domestic and cross border transactions in several areas, including joint ventures and strategic investments, fund formations, asset purchases, franchise agreements and technology transfers.
- Legal, 500. "INDIALAW LLP". Legal 500.
- INDIALAW, LLP. "Indialaw LLP- Law Firm in Mumbai". Indialaw.
- Apoorva, Mandhani (2015-05-16). "Thinking beyond traditional practice and use of innovative method is very important for any organisation" : Mr. K. P. Sreejith, Managing Partner of INDIALAW unveils the vehicle behind 'one stop' Pan India Legal service". Live Law. Apoorva Mandhani. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- Insights, Success (2017-12-15). "IndiaLaw LLP: One-Stop Solution for Legal Affairs from Courtroom Litigations to Boardroom Negotiations". Insight Success. Retrieved 19 December 2017.
This article "INDIALAW LLP" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:INDIALAW LLP. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.