|Initial release||1 May 2018|
INGOT Coin is a cryptocurrency with a service that includes digital bank, brokerage, exchange, crypto certifier and ICO accelerator to link the crypto and traditional financial worlds together.
History[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "INGOT Coin signs up ICO Market expert Sydney Ifergan as senior advisor". The Currency Analytics. May 4, 2018. Retrieved May 7, 2018.
- "BRIDGING MARKETS AND REVIVING LOST DEMAND FINALLY BECOMES A REALITY WITH INGOT COIN". BITCOINIST. May 1, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "InGot Coin ICO (IC Token): Blockchain Bank,Exchange,Wallet,Brokerage?". BitcoinExchangeGuide. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "INGOT Coin launch claims to link crypto universe to traditional markets". FTSE Global Markets. April 9, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "Platform Builds Ecosystem to Bridge Crypto and Traditional Markets". allcoinsnews. April 24, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "INGOT Coin: An All Inclusive Ecosystem Bridging Markets and Reviving Lost Demand". CCN. April 24, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "MEET OUR TEAM". INGOT Coin. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- "Sigma hosts Global Alliance Partners Investment Conference, May 6-7 in Amman, Jordan". MENAFN. May 6, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "INGOT Coin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage INGOT Coin/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.