|Born||30 June 1989|
|🎓 Alma mater||KIIT University|
Jay Sarraf, is an Indian researcher and an engineering professor at the School of Computer Engineering, KIIT University. He completed his post graduation under the supervision of Professor P K Pattnaik with a thesis on "EEG Based Oscitancy Classification System for Accidental Prevention"  obtaining a 10/10 score for his thesis dissertation.[importance?]
Sarraf is recognized for his research in Brain computer interface with writing and authoring several peer reviewed papers listed on google scholar. Sarraf was also awarded for his outstanding contribution in reviewing journals of Elsevier - Egyptian Informatics Journal.
Early Life and Career
Sarraf received his B.Tech (2014), M.Tech(2016) degrees in Computer Science Engineering, from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, after his graduation he started working on location based services and during his internship he proposed a monitoring system for school buses in a International conference. Besides this, Sarraf has continued working upon the Brain Computer Interface system for issues on hand movement
- Brain Computer Interface issues on hand movement. Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences, 30(1), 18-24
- Real Time Bus Monitoring System. In Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications (pp. 551-557). Springer, New Delhi
- Smart and Accountable Water Distribution for Rural Development. In Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (pp. 251-258). Springer, Singapore
- Sarraf, Jay (March 2017). EEG Based Oscitancy Classification System for Accidental Prevention. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing - Springer. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Volume 516, 2017. pp. 235–243. doi:10.1007/978-981-10-3156-4_24. ISBN 978-981-10-3155-7. Search this book on
- "Jay Sarraf - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.co.in. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- Publication, Elsevier. Outstnading Reviewer Award by Elsevier. Search this book on
- Sarraf, Jay (March 2017). Real Time Bus Monitoring System. 3rd International Conference on Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, INDIA 2016. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Volume 433. pp. 551–557. doi:10.1007/978-81-322-2755-7_57. ISBN 978-81-322-2753-3. Search this book on
- Sarraf, Jay (April 2016). "Brain Computer Interface issues on hand movement". Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences. Volume 30: Pages 18–24 – via Elsevier - Scopus.
- Satapathy, Suresh Chandra; Bhateja, Vikrant; Udgata, Siba K.; Pattnaik, Prasant Kumar (2017-03-02). Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications: FICTA 2016. Springer. ISBN 9789811031564. Search this book on
This article "Jay Sarraf" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jay Sarraf. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.