This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|File:Kilimall Online Shopping.png|
|Industry||Internet, Retail, Ecommerce, Marketplace, Online shopping|
|Founders 👔||Yang Tao|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Kilimall is an African e-commerce company currently operating in Kenya, Uganda   and Nigeria. The company was founded in Kenya in 2014 by Yang Tao    as a direct competitor to Jumia.    Kilimall operates three e-commerce models, through online shopping,namely; FBK where both local and global sellers are allowed to store their products at Kilimall warehouses with no charges,D.S (drop shipping) where local merchants stores their products at their own premises while selling on the platform and G.S (global shipping). 
Kilimall was established in Kenya in the year 2014 deriving its name from Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. The name came by as an inspiration to its goal of becoming a dominant player in Africa’s e-commerce. Currently in Africa, Kilimall is operating in three countries namely; Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Kenya being Kilimall’s mother Country, it has an extensive network with the main warehouse in Nairobi and serving as the main administration centre that controls all other offices across the nation including but not limited to Mombasa, Nakuru, and Kisumu. With the prime aim of improving the livelihood in Africa, Kilimall provides the most efficient and effective way of shopping online through its unbeatable overseas and local products provision. These options have offered its customers a large range of variety fulfilling the wide range of customers need.
Kilimall has risen to become one of the leading E-commerce service provider being ranked among the top 5 in Africa.  The fact that Kilimall provides a platform for local and international merchants to sell their products not only benefits the consumers but also the manufacturers through expansion of markets for their goods and therefore giving a stiff competition to Jumia.
Kilimall has played a very important role in the economy of the nation. In May 2017, the company took part in the campaign done by the Kenyan government, "Buy Kenya Build Kenya" initiative, with the aim of promoting the local manufactures across the country. Kilimall positively took the opportunity to market the fashion and high quality brands from Kenyan manufacturers.
In November 2016, Gionee launched a new stylish smartphone in the Kenyan market ahead of Black Friday (shopping) festival. The Gionee M6 Lite was launched in Kenya in partnership with Kilimall. 
In August 2017, Tecno Spark also launched exclusively on Kilimall in Kenya.
In April 2018, Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) Started Selling in Kenya, also as another Kilimall Exclusively available phone. 
- Top 10 Online Shopping Stores in Kenya(2015)
- Top 10 Online Stores in Kenya(2017)
- "Kilimall was founded in 2014". 12 December 2014.
- "Top 5 Facts About Kilimall Uganda". 16 December 2016.
- "How to shop and pay safely on Kilimall Uganda". 2 November 2016.
- "E-Commerce Platform Kilimall Ventures into the Nigerian Market in time for Black Friday". 21 November 2016.
- "E-Commerce Firm Kilimall Takes On a B2B Model to Achieve 'Africa's Alibaba' Dream". Techweez. 30 June 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "KILIMALL – Kilimall Online Shopping". 13 October 2017.
- "KiliMall: Kenyan e-commerce company sees opportunity in secondary cities". 4 November 2015.
- "Retail Therapy: Jumia vs Kilimall vs OLX Comparison". 2 August 2017.
- "KILIMALL VS JUMIA – WHERE TO PUT YOUR TRUST". 26 March 2018.
- "Kilimall, a Chinese backed online store launches full-scale operations in Nigeria & Uganda". TechMoran. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- "Kilimall launches global shopping service in Kenya". 1 November 2016.
- "List Of Best Online Shopping Websites In Kenya". 8 October 2015.
- "Top 5 African eCommerce sites to do your Christmas shopping on". IT News Africa. 19 December 2017. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Murumba, Stellar (20 October 2016). "Kilimall gives shoppers an option to buy goods overseas". Business Daily Africa. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- "Kilimall launches Black Friday 2017". 10 November 2017.
- "Kilimall Black Friday sale soars by 300%". Chinadaily.com.cn. 2 December 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "Kilimall Review". 9 September 2017.
- "Kilimall takes Government's "Buy Kenya Build Kenya" Initiative Online". 11 May 2017. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "Kilimall rocks Black Friday with launch of Gionee M6 Lite Smartphone".
- "Tecno Spark now exclusively up for sale on Kilimall in Kenya".
- "Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) Starts Selling In Kenya On April 19th As A Kilimall Exclusive".
- "Kenyan Online Shopping Stores". Mar 2015.
- "Top e-commerce websites in Kenya". Mar 2015.
- "List Of Best Online Shopping Websites In Kenya". October 2015.
- "Top 10 Online Stores Kenya 2017". June 2017.
- "List of Online Shops in Kenya". June 2016.
- "Top 10 Online Shopping Website In Kenya". July 2016.
This article "Kilimall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kilimall. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.