|📆 Years active||2012-|
Kim Friedrich is a Danish researcher. He is the former and current chairman at Hjernerystelsesforeningen - a Danish disability organization, working with concussion, based in Copenhagen. He has been chairman from the organisation's beginning to 2017, and again from 2019 and onwards. He is himself diagnosed with Post-concussive syndrome. He has been featured in nationwide Danish media coverage surrounding concussions.
- "Varmt velkommen til Hjernerystelsesforeningens nye landsformand Ronni Bødker!". Hjernerystelsesforeningen (in Danish). Facebook.com. 11 September 2017. Archived from the original on 8 June 2018. Retrieved 19 September 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Kim Friedrich @ ResearchGate". ResearchGate. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- Mette-Line Thorup (20 October 2016). "En stille epidemi af hjernerystelser?". Information (in Danish). Dagbladet Information. Retrieved 9 May 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Marie Barse (14 June 2017). "Hvorfor går min hjernerystelse ikke væk?". Videnskab.dk (in Danish). Aller Medier. Retrieved 9 May 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Mette Stender Pedersen (6 March 2015). "'Fejlagtig' information om hjernerystelse får kritik: Kan have alvorlige konsekvenser". dr.dk (in Danish). DR. Retrieved 9 May 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Kim Friedrich" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kim Friedrich. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.