|Born||April 21, 1987|
|🏫 Education||M.Sc. Foods and Nutrition|
Master of Education
PG Diploma in Health & Family Welfare
|🎓 Alma mater||Panjab University|
|🏢 Organization||Diet Insight|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Jagandeep Singh|
|👶 Children||Meharmeet Singh (b.2013)|
|🏅 Awards||Most Promising Youngest Dietitian by International Healthcare Award (2016)|
Lavleen Kaur (born 21 April 1987) is an Indian dietitian, clinical nutritionist and lifestyle coach based in Chandigarh, India. She is the founder of Diet Insight, a diet clinic which she started in 2014, to educate the masses about healthy eating and overall wellness. She is the recipient of International Excellence Award 2019 for Best Dietitian.
Early life and education
She was born on 21 April 1987 in a Sikh family. She completed her Master's degree in Science and specialized in Foods and Nutrition from Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. She holds a post-graduation degree in Health & Family Welfare from Panjab University.
As of 2020, she has over 10 years of experience in the industry. She currently provides personalized programs to clients and patients across the world through a mobile app and her clinic.
She founded the clinic ‘Diet Insight’ in Chandigarh in the year 2014 on the idea of helping people realize the power of food and if the intake of can help heal prevailing lifestyle disorders like diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, thyroid and PCOD.
In just six years of starting her clinic, she has had over 10,000 satisfied clients from all corners of the world. Her coaching is purely based on balanced healthy food and nutrition. She believes in creating a healthy lifestyle rather than promoting quick weight loss diets, pills or use of supplements.
Through her ‘Diet Insight’ Clinic, she provides various programs for patients. From common problems like weight loss, weight gain, to specific issues like kid’s nourishment, pre-wedding, and pregnancy care, she provides loads of personalized diet plans. Further, she posts simple and entertaining videos on Facebook and YouTube to educate the masses about various diet tips in a fun way. This helps her to connect and engage with the audience on a personal level.
Awards and hounors
Kaur was awarded the "Best Dietitian in Chandigarh" by International Excellence Awards, Malaysia, in the year 2019. She received the honors from the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.
She was honored as the "Most Promising Youngest Dietitian in North India", 2016 at the International Healthcare Awards, New Delhi. The award was presented by cricketer Virender Sehwag.
- "Can't stick to your diet? Then don't, says Lavleen Kaur, North India's most trusted dietitian". International Business Times. Jun 6, 2020.
- "All Is Well If Stomach Is Well: Dietitian Lavleen Kaur Shares Top Tips to Improve Gut Health". News Nation TV. Jun 15, 2020.
- "This immunity-boosting chutney is good for constipation and blood sugar". Indian Express. June 22, 2020.
- "Lavleen Kaur, dietitian, shares 2 keys to boosting immunity". News Nation TV. 26 Jun 2020.
- "Lavleen Kaur, an award-winning Dietitian, Lifestyle Coach transforming lives through her unique dietary advice". The Statesman. June 12, 2020.
- "Weight loss on mind? Opt for healthy lifestyle, not Detox diet". UNI India. June 30, 2020.
- "Lifestyle coach Lavleen Kaur: Is there anything good about this lockdown". Asianetnews Newsable. 21 June 2020.