Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Delhi4 November 1991
|Baptised||4 November 1991|
|Education||S.N.D.T College of Home Science|
|Alma mater||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences|
|Awards||Celebrity dietitian of the year in 2017|
Nmami Agarwal (born 4th November 1994) is a Delhi-based celebrity nutritionist. She was the official nutritionist for Manushi Chhillar, who was crowned Femina Miss India 2017 in June, won the 67th edition of Miss World 2017 pageant. Nmami was awarded as a celebrity dietitian of the year by Delhi Healthcare Leadership in 2017. Nmami is also the founder and chief executive officer of Nmami Life which has been selected among the 50 best wellness companies in India.
Early life and background
Nmami Agarwal was born in Jammu and brought up in Delhi, India. She did her B.Sc. in science and specialized in nutrition and dietetics from SNDT College in Pune and also completed her master's in science from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences.
Nmami started her career with internship from multispecialty hospitals like Max and Medanta. After completing her internship, she came back to New Delhi and worked with local nutrition centers. At the same time, she started freelancing for some clients from across India. After gaining experience for two years, Nmami started her own company Nmami Life.
Awards and recognition
- 2017: Celebrity dietitian of the year by Delhi Healthcare Leadership Awards.
- 2017: Her company (Nmami Life) listed under 'Best 50 Wellness Companies' awards by World Health and Wellness Congress and Awards.
- Sen, Sushmita (20 November 2017). "Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017: Here's how nutritionist Nmami Agarwal prepared her for the beauty pageant". International Business Times.
- "The nutritionist behind Manushi Chhillar's fitness reveals the trick". Rediff. 21 November 2017.
- "Theme: Beginning of Innovation". TED (conference).
- "This 25-Year-Old Jammu Girl Tells Cricketers And Miss Indias What To Eat". eShe – the female gaze. 15 November 2017.
- "Nmami Agarwal, the nutritionist who ensures Miss World Manushi Chillar eats right". Dailyhunt. 12 December 2017.
- "Meey the Expert - Nmami Agarwal". The News Now. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
This article "Nmami Agarwal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nmami Agarwal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.