|Suchi Mukherjee CEO|
Prashant Malik CTO
Ankush Mehra VP Supply Chain Operation
Neha Dhupia Style Director
Number of employees
|Parent||A.M. Marketplaces Pvt Ltd|
Type of site
|Alexa rank||15,200 (Globally)|
History[edit | edit source]
The Indian edition of International Business Times reported that LimeRoad doubled its revenue for the financial year 2015-2016. But it also incurred net losses that increased by 227 per cent equalling ₹106.32 crore (US$15 million), compared to ₹32.54 crore (US$5 million) in 2013-2014.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The company is specialized in women's products and is reported to be India's first women’s social shopping platform. The platform also allows users to create their own look on a virtual scrapbook, by using the products of its website.
Funding[edit | edit source]
Partnership[edit | edit source]
Awards & recognition[edit | edit source]
- ET Startup Awards 2017 by The Economic Times.
- In Augut 2016, Suchi Mukherjee, the founder CEO of LimeRoad won NDTV Unicorn Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award at NDTV Unicorn Start-up Awards 2016.
- Coolest Start-up of the year 2015 by Business Today.
Other activities[edit | edit source]
In October 2016, LimeRoad was partnered with Goonj (NGO) and Facebook to launch an initiative called Mission: One Crore: Pledge a saree, Pledge a smile. The initiative was started with the purpose to collect one crore sarees, which was donated to the underprivileged women in the country.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND India : Rising Northeast, Revv Cars, Kissht, RedSeer Management Consulting, ShopX, Paisalo Digital Limited, Nandani Creation Limited
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Nivea, Winchester Cheese Company, Dexecure, China Windpower Group, List of distilleries in Maryland, Engineering Software Lab, Danphone
Others articles of the Topic India : Sadak 2, Game Over (2017 film), Saurav Gurjar, Satyajit Ray, Anil Kumar Bhalla, Saurabh Malik, Sonia Bindra
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "limeroad.com Traffic Statistics - Alexa". Alexa.com.
- Mukherjee, Jui (June 17, 2018). "We're in the business of dopamine: LimeRoad". Fortune.
- Singh, Shelley (February 1, 2014). "LimeRoad.com: How its office differs from a traditional workplace". The Economic Times.
- Ganguly, Payal (September 28, 2015). "Limeroad increases number of sellers on its site fivefold to more than 10,000". The Economic Times.
- Shu, Catherine (March 30, 2015). "LimeRoad, A Fashion Scrapbooking Site Based In India, Scoops Up $30M Series C". TechCrunch.
- "Young Turks Master Class: How to put your idea through a passion test". CNBC TV18. September 13, 2018.
- Sangwan, Sujata (March 16, 2018). "Top Priority Is Profits". BusinessWorld.
- "Non-Conformist Fashionista". Outlook. October 7, 2016.
- Sangwan, Sujata (March 7, 2017). "LimeRoad Thrives Amidst A Bloodbath". BusinessWorld.
- "मैग्जीन में छपी ज्वैलरी देखकर आया बिजनस आइडिया, अब अरबों का टर्नओवर" (in Hindi). Daily Bhaskar. February 7, 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Rai, Anand (May 30, 2013). "Ex-Facebook tech lead Prashant Malik joins social commerce firm Limeroad as CTO". VCCircle.
- Khan, Taslima (June 21, 2015). "Different Looks". Business Today.
- Sahay, Priyanka (May 28, 2016). "Fashion e-tailer Limeroad enters menswear segment". Livemint.
- "LimeRoad aims to revolutionise online shopping for men". The Free Press Journal. May 30, 2016.
- Pani, Priyanka (May 29, 2014). "LimeRoad appoints Neha Dhupia as style director". The Hindu Business Line.
- P. Nair, Radhika (May 29, 2014). "LimeRoad picks Neha Dhupia for glam quotient". The Economic Times.
- Rathi, Pranshu (November 18, 2016). "LimeRoad posts huge loss in FY 2016: Report". International Business Times, Indian edition.
- Singh, Priyanka (May 23, 2013). "India's first social shopping platform exclusively for women Limeroad.com". The Times of India.
- Chengappa, Sangeetha (June 14, 2016). "Already has 55,000 'scrap-booker' entrepreneurs who create styled looks". The Hindu Business Line.
- Shu, Catherine (May 8, 2014). "Indian Fashion Discovery Site LimeRoad Lands $15M Series B". TechCrunch.
- Russel, Jon (October 23, 2012). "India's LimeRoad, a new and innovative social commerce site for women, lands $5m Series A funding". Thenextweb.
- "LimeRoad partners with MP Govt to offer handloom products online". The Economic Times. December 26, 2018.
- "LimeRoad Joins Hands with Madhya Pradesh Government to Digitise Handloom Sector". News18. December 26, 2016.
- "ET Startup Awards 2017: ET-Facebook woman ahead award goes to Falguni Nayar of Nykaa". The Economic Times. July 24, 2017.
- "Suchi Mukherjee Wins NDTV Unicorn Woman Entrepreneur of The Year Award". Media Infoline. August 8, 2016.
- "LimeRoad launches festive campaign with a social message". The Economic Times. October 25, 2016.
- Jain, Samiksha (October 28, 2016). "Want Your Brand To Be Seen This Diwali? These Startups Have Ensured Theirs Get Noticed". Entrepreneur.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website
- LimeRoad to redemption: Why e-com troubles make Suchi Mukherjee happy, Hindustan Times
- Boss woman, Daily Pioneer
- Watch: Limeroad mentors Little Black Book & iDecorama, Moneycontrol.com
- Limeroad पर इंडियन फैशन और लाइफस्टाइल प्रोडक्ट्स का सबसे बड़ा कलेक्शन, Daily Bhaskar
- बिजनेस में सच बोलो ज्यादा बोलो..., Navbharat Times
Category:Online retailers of India Category:Indian companies established in 2012 Category:Companies based in Gurgaon Category:Online clothing retailers Category:Privately held companies of India Category:2012 establishments in India
This article "LimeRoad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:LimeRoad. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.