|Suchi Mukherjee CEO|
Prashant Malik CTO
Ankush Mehra VP Supply Chain Operation
Neha Dhupia Style Director
Number of employees
|Parent||A.M. Marketplaces Pvt Ltd|
Type of site
|Alexa rank||15,200 (Globally)|
History[edit | edit source]
The Indian edition of International Business Times reported that LimeRoad doubled its revenue for the financial year 2015-2016. But it also incurred net losses that increased by 227 per cent equalling ₹106.32 crore (US$15 million), compared to ₹32.54 crore (US$5 million) in 2013-2014.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The company is specialized in women's products and is reported to be India's first women’s social shopping platform. The platform also allows users to create their own look on a virtual scrapbook, by using the products of its website.
Funding[edit | edit source]
Partnership[edit | edit source]
Awards & recognition[edit | edit source]
- ET Startup Awards 2017 by The Economic Times.
- In Augut 2016, Suchi Mukherjee, the founder CEO of LimeRoad won NDTV Unicorn Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award at NDTV Unicorn Start-up Awards 2016.
- Coolest Start-up of the year 2015 by Business Today.
Other activities[edit | edit source]
In October 2016, LimeRoad was partnered with Goonj (NGO) and Facebook to launch an initiative called Mission: One Crore: Pledge a saree, Pledge a smile. The initiative was started with the purpose to collect one crore sarees, which was donated to the underprivileged women in the country.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND India : Paisalo Digital Limited, RedSeer Management Consulting, Kissht, Nandani Creation Limited, Quikjet Airlines, Lenskart, VIF Airways
Others articles of the Topic Companies : SMW Wheels, Amadeus Institute, Venus Airlines, Metaltex, ESA Talent Agency, Ad Magnet, Twitter
Others articles of the Topic India : RedSeer Management Consulting, Uttar Pradesh, Testbook, Saurabh Malik, Qatar Airways Flight 962, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Game Over (2017 film)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "limeroad.com Traffic Statistics - Alexa". Alexa.com.
- Mukherjee, Jui (June 17, 2018). "We're in the business of dopamine: LimeRoad". Fortune.
- Singh, Shelley (February 1, 2014). "LimeRoad.com: How its office differs from a traditional workplace". The Economic Times.
- Ganguly, Payal (September 28, 2015). "Limeroad increases number of sellers on its site fivefold to more than 10,000". The Economic Times.
- Shu, Catherine (March 30, 2015). "LimeRoad, A Fashion Scrapbooking Site Based In India, Scoops Up $30M Series C". TechCrunch.
- "Young Turks Master Class: How to put your idea through a passion test". CNBC TV18. September 13, 2018.
- Sangwan, Sujata (March 16, 2018). "Top Priority Is Profits". BusinessWorld.
- "Non-Conformist Fashionista". Outlook. October 7, 2016.
- Sangwan, Sujata (March 7, 2017). "LimeRoad Thrives Amidst A Bloodbath". BusinessWorld.
- "मैग्जीन में छपी ज्वैलरी देखकर आया बिजनस आइडिया, अब अरबों का टर्नओवर" (in Hindi). Daily Bhaskar. February 7, 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Rai, Anand (May 30, 2013). "Ex-Facebook tech lead Prashant Malik joins social commerce firm Limeroad as CTO". VCCircle.
- Khan, Taslima (June 21, 2015). "Different Looks". Business Today.
- Sahay, Priyanka (May 28, 2016). "Fashion e-tailer Limeroad enters menswear segment". Livemint.
- "LimeRoad aims to revolutionise online shopping for men". The Free Press Journal. May 30, 2016.
- Pani, Priyanka (May 29, 2014). "LimeRoad appoints Neha Dhupia as style director". The Hindu Business Line.
- P. Nair, Radhika (May 29, 2014). "LimeRoad picks Neha Dhupia for glam quotient". The Economic Times.
- Rathi, Pranshu (November 18, 2016). "LimeRoad posts huge loss in FY 2016: Report". International Business Times, Indian edition.
- Singh, Priyanka (May 23, 2013). "India's first social shopping platform exclusively for women Limeroad.com". The Times of India.
- Chengappa, Sangeetha (June 14, 2016). "Already has 55,000 'scrap-booker' entrepreneurs who create styled looks". The Hindu Business Line.
- Shu, Catherine (May 8, 2014). "Indian Fashion Discovery Site LimeRoad Lands $15M Series B". TechCrunch.
- Russel, Jon (October 23, 2012). "India's LimeRoad, a new and innovative social commerce site for women, lands $5m Series A funding". Thenextweb.
- "LimeRoad partners with MP Govt to offer handloom products online". The Economic Times. December 26, 2018.
- "LimeRoad Joins Hands with Madhya Pradesh Government to Digitise Handloom Sector". News18. December 26, 2016.
- "ET Startup Awards 2017: ET-Facebook woman ahead award goes to Falguni Nayar of Nykaa". The Economic Times. July 24, 2017.
- "Suchi Mukherjee Wins NDTV Unicorn Woman Entrepreneur of The Year Award". Media Infoline. August 8, 2016.
- "LimeRoad launches festive campaign with a social message". The Economic Times. October 25, 2016.
- Jain, Samiksha (October 28, 2016). "Want Your Brand To Be Seen This Diwali? These Startups Have Ensured Theirs Get Noticed". Entrepreneur.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website
- LimeRoad to redemption: Why e-com troubles make Suchi Mukherjee happy, Hindustan Times
- Boss woman, Daily Pioneer
- Watch: Limeroad mentors Little Black Book & iDecorama, Moneycontrol.com
- Limeroad पर इंडियन फैशन और लाइफस्टाइल प्रोडक्ट्स का सबसे बड़ा कलेक्शन, Daily Bhaskar
- बिजनेस में सच बोलो ज्यादा बोलो..., Navbharat Times
Category:Online retailers of India Category:Indian companies established in 2012 Category:Companies based in Gurgaon Category:Online clothing retailers Category:Privately held companies of India Category:2012 establishments in India
This article "LimeRoad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:LimeRoad. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.