Little Dickman Records
|Little Dickman Records|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Asbury Park, New Jersey|
Search Little Dickman Records on Amazon.
Little Dickman Records is an American record label from New Jersey.
Little Dickman Records was founded in Asbury Park, New Jersey, in the Summer of 2012, by Amy Earixson and Chris Yaniak. The label books shows locally and nationally, provides networking, makes press releases, and distributes limited edition vinyl releases in record stores in the tri-state area, as well as digital downloads. For signing bands, the label maintains "working with honest, hardworking bands and releasing music with integrity." Since 2014, they host a Rock or Die showcase at the South by Southwest festival with official and unofficial SXSW artists. Little Dickman Records and CoolDad Music host an annual holiday party to raise food and funds for Asbury Park's Mercy Center. Beginning in 2017, Little Dickman Records' artists have partaken in the North Jersey Indie Rock Festival. On the label's name, Yaniak explains "it's a personal thing for me."
- Jim, Appio (11 February 2014), "Little Dickman Records To Bring Some Asbury (TV Tramps, Hot Blood, The Battery Electric) to Austin", Speak Into My Good Eye, retrieved 27 March 2019
- Crystal, Matt (2016), "WNJ Presents: D.I.Y. N.J.–Little Dickman Records", Weird NJ, retrieved 27 March 2019
- Gladden, Michelle (9 December 2015), "Little Dickman Records & CoolDad Music Fundraiser", The Asbury Park Sun, retrieved 27 March 2019
- Magdziak, Ed (21 September 2017), "Interview With Chris Yaniak and Amy Earixson of Little Dickman Records", You Don't Know Jersey, retrieved 27 March 2019
- Testa, Jim (20 September 2017), "North Jersey Indie Fest returns with more labels, more diversity", The Jersey Journal, retrieved 27 March 2017