|Born||Timaru, New Zealand|
|🏳️ Nationality||New Zealander|
|💰 Net worth||12 Million (2020)|
In 2015, Williams invented polarized contact lenses as a preventative treatment for photosensitive epilepsy (PSE), denoting an index that prescribes a level of polarization in correspondence to a sufferer’s level of photosensitivity. 
In 2017, Williams invented the novel method to synthesize Didymosphenia Geminata (Didymo) the pest algae destroying New Zealand’s waterways into paper, bioplastic, and fabric.  Williams also designed a novel system to remove dislodged algae from a water stream, limiting the ecological impact of algal removal. 
Logan has a Bachelor of Science with First Class Honours (BSc Hons), and is currently a doctoral candidate (PhD) at the University of Canterbury.
- O’Connor-Harding, G. (2017). Student inventor: From didymo plates to contact lenses that prevent seizures. Star.Kiwi. https://www.star.kiwi/2017/12/student-inventor-from-didymo-plates-to-contact-lenses-that-prevent-seizures.
- McPhee, E. (2017). South Canterbury’s Logan Williams creates tech to turn didymo into cups and plates. https://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/99842758/young-inventor-creates-technology-to-turn-didymo-into-cups-and-plate.
- Mack, B. (2017). University of Canterbury students sets sights on helping those with epilepsy with 3D-printed contact lenses. https://idealog.co.nz/design/2017/12/university-canterbury-student-sets-sights-helping-those-epilepsy-3d-printed-contact-lenses.
- Boyle, J. (2017). Twelve students vie for Sir Paul Callaghan Eureka! Premier Award. Education Central. http://educationcentral.co.nz/twelve-students-to-vie-for-sir-paul-callaghan-eureka-premier-award/.
- Ministry of Health, (2017). Student wins award for contact lenses design that prevent epileptic seizures. https://www.health.govt.nz/news-media/news-items/student-wins-award-contact-lenses-design-prevent-epileptic-seizures.
- Canterbury Development Corporation, (2017). Products created from pest didymo. The Canterbury Report, p15. http://www.cdc.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/The-Canterbury-Report-FINAL-web.pdf.
- Loading Docs. (2018). What Logan Did – A Tenacious Young Inventor. https://loadingdocs.net/whatlogandid/.
- Hill, K. (2018). Logan Williams – Taking the Fight to Didymo is What Logan Did https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/saturday/audio/2018670646/logan-williams-taking-the-fight-to-didymo-is-what-logan-did.
- Comer, R. (2018). Logan's didymo elimination project focus of proposed short documentary https://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/104985921/logans-didymo-elimination-project-focus-of-proposed-short-documentary
- University of Canterbury Student Profiles Logan Williams https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/get-started/why-uc/student-profiles/student-profiles-by-subject/psychology/logan-williams.html
- Monk, A. (2017). Making paper out of algae, clothes from yaks. Star.Kiwi. http://www.star.kiwi/2017/03/making-paper-out-of-algae-clothes-from-yaks/.
- Newshub (2018).The Kiwi’s nominated for Young New Zealander of the Year. http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/01/the-kiwis-nominated-for-young-new-zealander-of-the-year.html.
- Paranhi, R. (2018). Entrepreneur makes 2018 Young NZ of the Year award shortlist. https://www.maoritelevision.com/news/education/entrepreneur-makes-2018-young-nz-year-award-shortlist.
This article "Logan Williams (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Logan Williams (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.