Matthew Daly (politician)
Matthew Daly is a candidate who is running for the 2016 Republican nomination for the North Carolina State Senate district 35. There is no Democratic candidate and the election will be decided in the primary on March 15, 2016.
Matt Daly grew up in a missionary household. His parents both worked for Wycliffe Bible Translators and served in the countries of Papua New Guinea, Cameroon, and Peru. In between assignments over seas his family would live near the JAARS center located south of Waxhaw in Union County, North Carolina He graduated from Metrolina Christian Academy in Indian Trail
Daly attended UNC Wilmington where he studied film. Since graduating he has worked on numerous projects including Paper Towns
2016 State Senate Election
In 2016 Daly entered the race for North Carolina state senate in district 35 He ran on the issues of tax deductions for volunteer firefighters, increased apprenticeships for high school students, and allowing residents to have more control over issues of annexation and de-annexation.
- "Matt Daly - Ballotpedia". ballotpedia.org. Retrieved 2016-02-17.
- "About Matt". Matt Daly for NC Senate. Retrieved 2016-02-17.
- "Matthew Daly". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- Steeves, Carolyn. "Only five days left to register to vote in primary". The Enquirer Journal. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Issues". Matt Daly for NC Senate. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
|This article about a North Carolina politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Matthew Daly (politician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.