|Born||c. 1969 (age 50–51)|
|🏡 Residence||Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Southern California (did not graduate)|
Real estate agent
💵 Salary :
|Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
|🤑 Net worth||$30 million|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Kyle Richards|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Eduardo Umansky|
Mauricio Umansky (born c. 1969) is an American high-end real estate agent, media personality, and philanthropist. His wife is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards and he appears on the show. He is known for being one of the top real estate agents in the country.
In 2015, Umansky earned a spot on Hollywood's Top 25 Real Estate Agents list.
Mauricio Umansky was born in Mexico to Eduardo Umansky and Estella Sneider on June 25, 1970. As a child, he struggled with neutropenia and was in and out of hospital for a number of years. He has one sister named Sharon Umansky Benton who was born December 9, 1971. When Mauricio was six, the family moved from Mexico to the United States.
Umansky dropped out of the University of Southern California to start his business career.
Umansky began his career by starting a best selling clothing line called 90265. The company did "quite well" and he was able to sell it at age 26 for a profit. After selling the company, he began working at Hilton & Hyland, a real estate firm which was co-founded by his brother-in-law Rick Hilton. The real estate firm is based in Beverly Hills, California, and specializes in homes and estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood Hills, as well as estates from Santa Barbara to San Diego. Umanksy's first sale at the firm was a $7.5 million home that belonged to Guraish Aldjufrie, his wife Kyle's ex-husband.
In 2011, Umansky founded his own real estate firm The Agency. It specializes in luxury properties in the Beverly Hills and surrounding area. Both David Parnes and James Harris of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles work at The Agency. Parnes stated, "Mauricio is a great guy, like genuine. He's a friend. He's a mentor. We go on listings with him. We sell loads of big, big high-end real estate with him. He's just a great guy... he's just a good, easygoing, smart, laid back but seriously ambitious at the same time, successful great guy." One of Umansky's clients included basketball star Michael Jordan, who listed his 56,000-square-foot mansion for sale in Highland Park, Illinois in 2015. Other clients have included Sofia Vergara, Kim Kardashian, and Kanye West.
With his wife, Umansky is listed on the "First Families" of the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, which means they have donated US$100,000 or more to the hospital.
Prior to marrying actress Kyle Richards, she converted to Judaism for him. Their wedding took place on January 20, 1996. They reside in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California. Together they have three daughters, Alexia (born June 18, 1996), Sophia (born 2000), and Portia (born 2008). Kyle had a daughter from her previous marriage, Farrah Aldjufrie, who works with Umansky at his real estate firm.
|2016||Rica, Famosa, Latina||Self|
|2012-2015||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills||Self|
|2015||Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles||Self|
- Daniel Miller, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kyle Richards Buys $3 Million Bel-Air Home, The Hollywood Reporter, 1/20/2011
- Siegel, Melissa (Dec 29, 2015). "KYLE RICHARDS, MAURICIO UMANSKY'S NET WORTH HIGH? MONEY CAUSES TENSION WITH RICK HILTON, BUT KATHY'S SISTER ISN'T QUITTING 'RHOBH' YET". Hollywood Take. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Lilit Marcus, Judaism, According to Reality TV, The Jewish Daily Forward, November 19, 2012
- Rosenfeld, Laura (Dec 14, 2015). "12 Things You Didn't Know About Mauricio Umansky". Bravo TV. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Rosenfeld, Laura (Nov 30, 2015). "Go Behind-the-Scenes of Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky's Mini-Movie". Bravo TV. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "Kyle Richards Is Pretty Excited About Mauricio's Latest Achievement". Bravo TV. Sep 18, 2015. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Rouse, Wade (Jan 7, 2014). "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Carlton Gebbia Gets Some New Ink". People. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Avins, Mimi (November 2, 2003). "King of the spec houses: 80 Beverly Park is a $20 million, 19,000-square-foot Tuscan fantasy. All it needs is a mogul". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 27, 2016.
Umansky is a broad-shouldered, curly-haired man in his early 30s who dropped out of USC to start a clothing business, sold it eight years later, then looked for a new career.
- Hilton and Hyland
- Vena, Jocelyn (Oct 6, 2015). "How Has Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Affected Mauricio Umansky's Business?". Bravo TV. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Lopez, Candy (May 15, 2015). "Michael Jordan Net Worth: NBA Legend Lists 56,000-Square-Foot Mansion for 'Meaningful' Price". Latin Post. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Rubin, Julia Lynn (May 19, 2015). "Mauricio Umansky Is Selling Michael Jordan's Nearly $15 Million Mansion". Wet Paint. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Blackwelder, Carson (Apr 10, 2014). "Mauricio Umansky Sold Sofia Vergara a $10.6 Million Mansion!". Wet Paint. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Wilson, Gemma (Jan 11, 2013). "Which Real Housewives Star Sold Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Their New Home?". Wet Paint. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "First Families". Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Retrieved January 1, 2016.
- Vena, Jocelyn (Dec 11, 2015). "Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky Spill Their Secrets to a Lasting Marriage". Bravo TV. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Weigle, Lauren (Nov 18, 2014). "Mauricio Umansky, Kyle Richards' Husband: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Mauricio Umansky on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Mauricio Umansky on IMDb
This article "Mauricio Umansky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.