Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Company Limited
|Mercedes-Benz-Vietnam factory workers management.jpg|
Celebration of first GLC assembled in Vietnam
Công Ty TNHH Mercedes-Benz Việt Nam
|Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Joint Venture Company|
|Privately held joint venture|
|Founded 📆||April 14, 1995|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Ho Chi Minh City
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Company Limited (MBV) is a joint venture between Daimler AG and Sai Gon Mechanical Engineering Corporation (SAMCO). The company manufactures and distributes various Mercedes-Benz models from CKD kits at its factory in Gò Vấp District, Ho Chi Minh City.
The incumbent CEO is Bradley Kelly, who joined in July 2019 upon the departure of his predecessor Choi Duk Jun. Mr. Kelly had previously been the director of sales of Mercedes-Benz Australia/New Zealand, where he served for five years.
Facilities and network
The company operates three primary facilities:
- Mercedes-Benz campus in Gò Vấp District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Vehicle Pre-delivery Inspection Center (VPC) in Long Hậu industrial zone, Long An Province. The 2.5ha facility went into service August 2019, with storage space for as many as 780 vehicles.
- Parts Distribution Center (PDC) in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Mercedes-Benz Vietnam boasts a network of 17 Mercedes-Benz authorized dealers and service centers, with 11 in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- C-Class: C 180, C 200 Exclusive, C 300 AMG
- E-Class: E 180, E 200 Exclusive, E 300 AMG
- S-Class: S 450 L and S 450 L Luxury
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class: S 450 4MATIC, S 560 4MATIC, and S 650
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupé
Certifications and awards
- Mercedes-Benz Vietnam is certified to ISO/TS 16949:2009 for quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 for environmental management system.
- HR firm Anphabe in its annual ranking Vietnam Best Places To Work 2017 placed Mercedes-Benz in the top 10, the highest among auto companies.
- The company has been one of the contributors to tax revenues, especially among FDI enterprises, with a notable 54% growth from 2016 to 2017.
- Huy, Đức (2020-03-20). "Mercedes là hãng xe sang được yêu thích nhất của người Việt". Vietnam Registry. Vietnam Registry. Retrieved 2020-03-29. Unknown parameter
- VnExpress. "Cuộc đấu xe sang ở Việt Nam - Mercedes và phần còn lại - VnExpress". Tin nhanh VnExpress (in Tiếng Việt). Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- Vietnam Investment, Review (13 August 2019). "When luxury cars are personalised". Vietnam Investment Review. Retrieved 30 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- VnExpress. "Mercedes GLC - SUV hạng sang bán chạy nhất Việt Nam - VnExpress". Tin nhanh VnExpress (in Tiếng Việt). Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- Anphabe.com. "100 Nơi Làm Việc Tốt Nhất Việt Nam". Anphabe.com. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- News, Customs (2017-08-23). "Tax revenues increased highly thanks to FDI enterprises". Customs News (in Tiếng Việt). Retrieved 2020-03-29.
This article "Mercedes-Benz Việt Nam" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mercedes-Benz Việt Nam. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.