Ministry of Women and Child Development, Odisha
|Ministry of Women and Child Development, Odisha|
|Country||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Chief Minister||Naveen Patnaik|
|Ministry||Women and child development, Odisha|
|Website||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Mission Shakti is an Odisha's flagship self-aid group programme launched by Chief Minister of Odisha for promoting women's empowerment socially and economically.to enrich women's talent and endeavour ,to make them financially independence,the state government has taken initiatives to give a good shape,Approximately there is involvement of 70 lakhs women in self-help groups in the state,Rs 5000 crore savings and Rs 2000 crore annual bank exposer,With loan of 1% interest to each Self-help groups,15000 financial assistance to each self group & production selling arrangement recently Chief Minister of Odisha as a part of digital empowermentthe state government provided smartphones to 6 lakhs mission shakti groups.
- To advance and assist women socially,Technically & Economically
- To fortify & Support them financially.
- Linking bank with Women's self-aid groups.
- To reinforce self-aid groups.
- Provide them technical support,market and credit linkages if necessary.
- Providing expertise and imparting training for administration of Women's self-help groups.
- To promote and marketing of product of Women's self-help groups.
- Women in India
- Women's empowerment
- Women's rights
- Women in workforce
- "Welcome :: Department of Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti". wcdodisha.gov.in.
- bureau, Odisha Diary (20 September 2018). "Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik interacted with Mission Shakti Odisha Women Self-Help Group of Sundargarh district".
- "Odisha to provide free smartphones to 6 lakh women Self Help Groups". 14 November 2018.
- "Odisha to form 10 lakh more self help groups". The Economic Times. 20 December 2015.
- Reporter, B. S. (14 November 2018). "Odisha to distribute smartphones to 600,000 women self-help groups". Business Standard India – via Business Standard.
- "Naveen Patnaik announces free smartphones for women SHGs - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Women Empowerment Programme, Mission Shakti, Odisha Technical support, market and credit linkages". www.newincept.com.
- "Mission Shakti". wcdodisha.gov.in.
This article "Ministry of Women and Child Development, Odisha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ministry of Women and Child Development, Odisha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.