|Headquarters 🏙️||San Francisco, California, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Raviteja Dodda (CEO) Yashwanth Kumar (CTO)|
Number of employees
The company was founded in 2014 by IIT Kharagpur alumnus, Raviteja Dodda and Yashwanth Kumar.
The company raised $9 million in a Series B funding round led by Matrix Partners and Ventureast in December 2018. It also received an undisclosed amount of funding from Facebook's Anand Chandrasekaran.
In September 2015, MoEngage had secured $4.25 million in Series A funding led by Helion Venture Partners with participation from Exfinity, Snapdeal's co-founders Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal and Taxi4Sure's founder Raghunandan G. Earlier, the company had received seed funding from Helion Venture Partners in 2014. So far, MoEngage has raised $15.8 million over three funding rounds.
On 11 February 2020, MoEngage announced a Series C funding of $25 million for its "mobile-first customer engagement platform". This was led by Eight Roads Ventures; F-Prime Capital, Matrix Partners, and Ventureast also participated in this round.
MoEngage launched a product called NATIV in March 2016 to "help create personalized in-app experiences in minutes". MoEngage also launched Smart Triggers, a mechanism for delivering one-to-one personalized push notifications.
In August 2016, MoEngage launched its 'Web Marketing Suite' to solve the attention problem[clarification needed] and increase engagement[clarification needed]. It also includes email, web push, and in-app messaging.
In January 2018, the company launched a new product called Dynamic Product Messaging (DPM), that sends personalized product recommendations across channels based on user behavior.
In 2020, the company secured its Series C round of funding of $25 million from investors including F-Prime Capital, Matrix Partners India and Ventureast.
- MoEngage was listed in the NASSCOM's top 10 hottest start-ups in 2015.
- In 2017, MoEngage was recognized by Gartner as a 'Cool Vendor' in retail merchandising and marketing.
- In 2018 and 2019, the company was recognized by Gartner in their Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms.
- The founder & CEO of MoEngage was selected by BW Businessworld for its second edition of 40 Under 40 in 2018.
- The co-founder & CEO Raviteja Dodda was listed in 30 Under 30 Asia by Forbes.
- "MoEngage South-East Asia's fastest growing marketing automation platform". Deccan Chronicle. August 14, 2018.
- Banerjee, Avishek (October 15, 2018). "Enabling The Digital Makeover". BusinessWorld.
- Ahuja, Aakanksha (December 4, 2018). "MoEngage raises $9 million funding from Matrix Partners, others". Livemint.
- Sangani, Priyanka (December 14, 2016). "MoEngage secures funding from Anand Chandrasekaran". The Economic Times.
- Shu, Catherine (September 14, 2015). "MoEngage Raises $4.25M Series A To Grow In The U.S." TechCrunch.
- "MoEngage lands $25M for its mobile-first customer engagement platform". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-02-12.
- Cifuentes, Jon (March 16, 2016). "MoEngage launches NATIV to help app marketers bypass engineering and boost engagement". VentureBeat.
- Rogers, Stewart (August 19, 2016). "MoEngage comes of age with the launch of a full web and app marketing suite". VentureBeat.
- "MoEngage launches its first Dynamic Product Messaging Service". Deccan Chronicle. January 29, 2018.
- "MoEngage lands $25M for its mobile-first customer engagement platform". TechCrunch.
- Srivastava, Moulishree (October 13, 2015). "Nasscom's top 10 hottest start-ups". Livemint.
- "Marketing Automation Platform MoEngage Grows 200% in FY18; Targets $25M ARR By 2020". BusinessWorld. September 20, 2018.
- Hetu, Robert (May 4, 2017). "Gartner's Cool Vendors in Retail Merchandising and Marketing". Gartner.com.
- Yeager, Bryan; McGuire, Mike; Golvin, Charles (July 12, 2018). "Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms". Gartner.com.
- "Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms". Gartner.com. July 15, 2019.
- Sangwan, Sujata (September 28, 2018). "Meet 40 Young Business Leaders Selected by BW Businessworld for Its 2nd Edition of 40 Under 40 Awards and Summit". BusinessWorld.
- "Meet The 30 Under 30: Enterprise Technology". Forbes.
Other articles of the topic Companies : 808 Audio, AIA Group, LLC, Handigeni Digital Innovations, Vratim, Buywebhosting.net, LLC, Starbucks Corporation, ChameleonJohn.com
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "MoEngage" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MoEngage. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.