- I reworked on the draft and removed the copied content. Would you please review it again. Thank you. @AngusWOOF:.
|Founded||1998Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiain|
|Parent||Credo Brands Marketing Pvt. Ltd.|
Mufti is an Indian menswear brand based in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1998. The company has more than 1,400 multi brand outlets and 120 large format stores, as of 2017. It manufactures shirts, jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, jackets and competes with brands like Levi's, Lee, Wrangler, Spykar, USPA and United Colors of Benetton.
History[edit | edit source]
Mufti won the 2019 Retailer of the Year award in the fashion and lifestyle category at Global Awards for Retail Excellence.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Fashion : Lana Austin, Vratim (brand), Mathias le Fèvre, Nina Cuso, Juwelo, Carola Remer, Saiid Kobeisy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- Sinha, Partha; Kurian, Boby (May 26, 2017). "Valued at Rs 750 crore - ChrysCapital set to buy Mufti in Rs 500 crore deal". The Times of India.
- "Mufti's Goals: To be a global brand with Indian roots". FashionUnited. May 23, 2012.
- Law, Abhishek (November 8, 2018). "Denim and casual-wear brand Mufti plans to ramp up its product portfolio". Business Line.
- Roy, Debjyoti (September 26, 2016). "Mufti brand's promoter eyes stake sale, hires I-banker". VCCircle.
- Balakrishnan, Reghu (September 26, 2016). "Kamal Khushlani in talks to sell Mufti denim brand". Livemint.
- Chaudhary, Deepti; Agarwal, Sapna (March 5, 2014). "Carlyle to invest up to `250 crore in Mufti". Livemint.
- "Kartik Aaryan becomes brand ambassador of 'Mufti'". United News of India. July 4, 2018.
- "MUFTI bags 'Retailer of the Year' award at Global Awards for Retail Excellence". indiantelevision.com. February 15, 2019.
Further reading[edit | edit source]
- William Nobrega; Ashish Sinha (2008). Riding the Indian Tiger: Understanding India -- the World's Fastest Growing Market. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9780470257159.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Mufti (brand)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mufti (brand). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.