|Education||Nnamdi Azikiwe University |
RUHR University of Bochum
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Language frontier|
|Known for||CEO Laclic Services Limited|
Ndubuisi Nzenweofor is a Nigerian Technology Entrepreneur and the CEO of Laclic Services Limited, an organization that deploy technology changes to language in Nigeria. He is also the founder of Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation, a Non Governmental Organization that supports internally displaced people and the less privileged in rural areas across local communities in Nigeria.
He is a recipient of the Peace Ambassador Award in 2018, and conferred with the chieftaincy title of Udu Ako Mili 1 in Ugwuoba Kingdom.
Education[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Before founding Laclic services, He was an accountant in Christian Global Voice International Music. Laclic Services Limited owns other start-ups companies like Laclic Travel and Tours, Bantaban, Spirout, Olango and Olango Vista where it work to drive language drive in Nigeria.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Bunubunu Sports Awards excites Laclic". The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News. 2019-02-08. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "All set for the Launch of Nzenweofor Creative, Globally Recognized Tech Innovation Hub". Society Gazette Magazine. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix". News Vila. 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "At Olango Vista we drive economy with technology - Ndubuisi Nzenweofor". Vanguard News. 2018-12-20. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "Firm develops software for ease-of-doing-business in Nigeria". The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News. 2019-01-02. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
This article "Ndubuisi Nzenweofor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ndubuisi Nzenweofor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.