|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Alexa rank||1273rd (2020)|
News Trend is launched in 2016 by Manish Bansal who belongs to a small city of India, Khariar. In 2017 company registered under Newstrend Network Communication Private Limited.
In 2019, the company started exclusive live video features with celebrities. In less than a year the website touched a record of 3 million sessions in a day. The company has 63+ lac (6.3 million) followers on its official Facebook page.
News Trend is one of the top 10 most popular websites in India according to Blasting News.
According to Alexa Ranking, News Trend has global rank 1272 and 25th in India. The site is currently producing and publishing 5000 original news articles and videos each month.
The portal produces news in Hindi language on every topic such as Sports, entertainment, History, Politics, Spiritual, Economy, Lifestyle, Business, Health, Beauty and Facts.
- Singh, Lubna (13 October 2018). "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation". The CEO Magazine - India.
- "newstrend.news Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa". www.alexa.com.
- "The Inspiring Journey Of Manish Bansal: From A Small Town With No Internet To Founder of Leading News Portal Newstrend". in.style.yahoo.com.
- "Manish Bansal starts exclusive live video features with celebrities on Newstrend". aninews.in.
- "NewsTrend". www.facebook.com.
- "Top 10 Most Popular Websites In India". Blasting News. 17 January 2018.
- "The net profit of 'Newstrend' may rise up to 150% in the upcoming financial year". Namanbharat. 16 June 2018.
This article "Newstrend" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Newstrend. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.