Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
| Niklasnikolajsen at office2.jpg|
Chairman of the Board and co-founder of Bitcoin Suisse AG
|Born||December 1975 (age 44)|
|Baptised||December 1975 (age 44)|
|Known for||Co-founder of Bitcoin Suisse AG|
Niels Niklas Bang Nikolajsen (born 1975) is the co-founder of Bitcoin Suisse AG, a broker and financial service provider crypto finance company. Although a citizen of Denmark, Nikolajsen has been a Swiss resident since 2011.
Nikolajsen graduated in computer science graduate from Copenhagen, Denmark, he has worked professionally as a software architect and developer from 1998 until 2012; during the later years of his career mostly in the financial sector.
In 2013, Nikolajsen co-founded Bitcoin Suisse AG, a broker, broker and financial service provider crypto finance company. The company became the first Bitcoin financial service provider to provide services to a public entity (the town of Zug). Nikolajsen stepped down as CEO at the end of 2017, and became Chairman of the board.
In 2014, he co-founded the Digital Finance Compliance Association and joined its board, promoting the Zug-based "Crypto Valley" concept, and working towards a friendly Swiss regulatory framework for digital finance with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority.
In 2016 Niklas Nikolajsen was listed at position 93 in named a "Top 100 Swiss Bankers" list published by the Swiss BILANZ magazine.
In 2018, Nikolajsen bought the Salesianum in Zug which he announced would be used as a residential complex. The property also has a chapel which Nikolajsen announced would be converted into a museum. 
- Christian Uhlig, (Jul 1, 2016) "Alpine 'Crypto Valley' pays with Bitcoins"Deutsche Welle (DW)
- Jamey Keaten, (May 11, 2016) "Seen as global first, Swiss town to accept bitcoin payments" Phys.org
- "Niklas Nikolajsen". Bitcoin Suisse. 2018-06-07. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
- Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi, (Sep 8, 2016) "Low tax Zug aims to become Switzerland's 'Crypto Valley'"Reuters
- "bitcoin Valley". Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- Erik Nolmans, Dirk Schütz, Harry Büsser and Stefan Lüscher, (Bilanz no. 18, 2016, p. 60, 62) BILANZ "Die 100 Top-Banker"BILANZ
- "Eine Zuger Prachtsvilla steht neu ganz im Zeichen von Bitcoin". zentralplus (in Deutsch). 2018-11-09. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
This article "Niklas Nikolajsen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Niklas Nikolajsen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.