|Photograph of Nina Cuso|
Nina Cuso in May 2014
|Born||Christina Michael Mancuso|
October 29, 1993
Santa Monica, California, U.S
|Education||Parsons The New School for Design, New York City|
Nina Cuso (//; born Christina Michael Mancuso; October 29, 1993), is an American fashion designer, creative director, and model based in New York City.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2016, Cuso made appearances in the reality series Keeping Up With the Kardashians. In early February 2018, Cuso's Fall/Winter design illustrations and inspiration were covered by The Cut, the fashion edition of New York (magazine).
In February 2018, Cuso went by her last name as an abbreviation to create a ready-to-wear collection with JXY. The collection introduced the "cobblestone dress", a new design concept which adhered to the faux leather policy held by the Chelsea Piers, Pier 59 Studios, an Official New York Fashion Week venue. The collection was co-designed with Jaxon Yang, named Jxy n' Cuso, and released in the Fall of 2018 at New York Fashion Week. The label launched with embellished hoodies, structured blazers with crystallized embellishments, and tailored high slits. Cuso’s "soft yet edgy pieces, from slip dresses to leather fringe coats," emerged as defining principles.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
Film and television[edit | edit source]
|2016||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself||Episode: "Unbreakable"|
|2018||Ocean's 8||Vogue editor|
Costume design and wardrobe[edit | edit source]
|2016||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Assistant costume designer||Episode: "Unbreakable"|
|2016||That Way||Costume designer||Entertainment One Music|
|2017||Heidee||Costume designer||Lucky Monkey Pictures|
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Fashion : Mathias le Fèvre, Carola Remer
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND New York City : Joe Cornelius Sr., The B.L.P., William Hawthorn Lynch, Heth and Jed, William Mackenzie Davidson
Others articles of the Topic Biography : William Mackenzie Davidson, Governorship of Phil Murphy, List of celebrities who own wineries and vineyards, Joe Conklin, C. J. Bolin, Glen Corbett, Achinoam Nini
Others articles of the Topic Fashion : Lana Austin, Mufti (brand), Vratim (brand), Carola Remer, Mathias le Fèvre, Going commando, Sarashi
Others articles of the Topic New York City : Heth and Jed, Joe Cornelius Sr., The B.L.P., United Airlines Flight 93, New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, Shadowplay (play), William Hawthorn Lynch
References[edit | edit source]
- Trinidad, Kelsi. "141 Designers Share Their Inspirations for New York Fashion Week". The Cut. New York Magazine. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "2018-19 FW Ready To Wear". Elle Magazine Hong Kong. SCMP Hearst Hong Kong Ltd. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- "JXY n' Cuso Runway Show F/W 18". Obvious Magazine. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- Rumell, Ally. "Jxy n' Cuso F/W18". Fashion 360 Magazine. Fashion360mag.com. Retrieved 6 June 2018.
- Bowles, Tony. "Inside The JXY n' Cuso Runway Show F/W 18 Collection". Medium. Retrieved 13 February 2018.
- FWO, FWO. "JXY n' Cuso Fall 2018: New York Fashion Week". Fashion Week Online. Fashion Week Council. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- Vasu, Tanu. "On The Scene: JXY n' Cuso Fall/Winter 2018 Presentation". The Knockturnal. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- Roberts, Raven. "New York Fashion Week Wrap Up: Fall/Winter 2018-2019". The Citiview. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Nina Cuso|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nina Cuso.|
This article "Nina Cuso" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nina Cuso. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.