Oscar Bellina Lishner
Script error: No such module "Draft topics". Script error: No such module "AfC topic".
Oscar A. Bellina Lishner (Oscar Abel Bellina Lishner) born 7 April 1978 in San Isidro, Peru is an Italian Jewish (Eliyahu Ben Abraham אֵלִיָּהו ו אברהם בן). He is a Philanthropist that supports his contributions working as a High-Tech Entrepreneur, International Geopolitical Advisor, and Businessman to find solutions for agricultural development projects, clean energy, oil & gas agreements, and civil nuclear plants.
Early Life and Education
Born in the major financial district of San Isidro in Lima, Peru on April 7, 1978. His grandfather, Karl Edward Lishner, a Latvian Jewish immigrant after the Holocaust, was his greatest influence as a child and oversaw his education until his passing when Oscar was 16. When Oscar turned six, he was enrolled in a full-time Military Naval School, Liceo Naval Almirante Guise.
In 1996, Oscar attended the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, where he studied Law and Political Science. In 1999 he was invited to study at the University of Salamanca in Spain for one year. During his university period in San Marcos, he was sent to different Andean populations to practice law and justice procedures for the locals.
Literature and Journalism
Between 1996 and 2001 Oscar made many publications in local newspapers, cultural magazines, university publications, and his book “Sosiego Intranquilo” written at the beginning of 1997. The book compares the human soul as a prisoner inside the body, condemned by the ignorance that can appear in fact from the highest to the lowest economical levels.
At the age of fifteen Oscar started working for Xerox in the mail office and was promoted to the administration department and financial collector after one year. Taking advantage of attended seminars hosted by Steve Jobs and Bill Gates on their advancements in technology Oscar later began working on his own technology developments. After leaving the Xerox company Oscar opened an Alpaca wool factory in Peru that produced scarves and an Italian cooking school that incorporated, product knowledge, music, and culture. In the year 2000, Oscar moved to Newark, New Jersey and worked at "Il Violino", an Italian restaurant as a dishwasher, and after making cooking courses in New York City he was then promoted to second chef. In 2001 Oscar moved to Assisi, Italy where he worked as a bell hop, assistant, and cleaner for a family that owned multiple touristic activities. Six months later he became partner of the hotel and restaurant Grotta Antica; after a two years partnership, he became sole owner in 2005 and added a second hotel to his business.
In 2006 and 2007 Oscar traveled back and forth to New York City to make special dinners and to Orland Florida to film his own cooking program called “Cooking in Orlando with Chef Oscar". At the end of 2008, Oscar relocated to Cordoba, Argentina opening an Italian cooking school that didn’t have success.
At the beginning of 2009 Oscar founded “Bellina Classic Motors” which began as a classic car part distributor worldwide that grew into preparing rally and sport vintage cars. In 2011 he moved himself and business "Bellina Classic Motors" to Klagenfurt, Austria.
Oscars love for classical music took him to start producing Classical Music Concerts, later known as The Bellina Classic Festival, starting in 2016 which he repeats yearly. In addition to using his personal finances to take to the South of Spain some of the most important and talented worldwide musicians he also makes a personal donation at each event to a local or national NGO; along with adding the income of the public concerts in humanitarian projects.
In September 2017 Oscar organised and donated for the benefit of Caritas in the province of Almeria, Spain, an 80 piece orchestra he took from Italy. He received the Cáritas Diocesana Gold Shield from its director, José Luis Aguilar for his contribution.
In an effort to assist the health care field in the vicinity of Almeria, Spain, Oscar Bellina funded and coordinated an event with the assistance of Paolo Beltrami from Citozeatec to introduce the research, development, and products of Italian scientist Pasquale Ferorelli, Biodynamic enzymology, an enzyme therapy. Pharmacists, medical professionals of all type, and the public where invited and welcome to attend the two-day seminar that took place on the 12th and 13th of May 2022. As custom of Oscar Bellina Lishner, he added a musical experience for all that attended by taking four artists from the theatre of Barcelona, Spain, to perform French and Italian opera pieces after the conference both evenings. The medical event was published in the June 2022 issue of Natura Docet: La Natura insegna magazine.
In 2016 Oscar began rescuing and replanting centenary olive trees.
- TusLibros, Todos. "Sosiego Intranquilo". TODOSTUSLIBROS. Todos Tus Libros. Retrieved 29 January 2022.
- Press, Europa (September 5, 2017). "La Bellina Classic Orchestra de Nápoles organiza tres conciertos en la provincia a beneficio de Cáritas". News Article. LA INFORMACIÓN. Europa Press.
- De Almeria, Noticias (5 September 2017). "Música y solidaridad se unen para apoyar la labor de Cáritas Diocensana". News Article. Diputacion De Almeria. Diputacion de Almeria.
- Servicio de Informacion Catolica, SIC (September 13, 2017). "Música clásica a beneficio de Cáritas diocesana de Almería". News Article. SICServicio de Informacion Catolica. SIC.
- Barrios, Juan Antonio (September 10, 2017). "La Bellina Classic Orchestra y coro emocionó en su concierto sinfónico". News Article. Juan Antonio Barrios. La Voz de Almeria.
- Almeria, Teleprensa (5 September 2017). "Música y solidaridad se unen para apoyar la labor de Cáritas en Almería". News Article. Teleprensa. Teleprensa.
- Velasco, De Jesús (September 11, 2017). "La Bellina Classic Orchestra y coro emocionó en su concierto sinfónico". News Article. La voz de Almería. NOTICIAS CANDIL.
- Almeria, La Voz (May 11, 2022). "Vera debatirá sobre la terapia con enzimas". News Article (May News). La voz de Almería. La Voz de Almeria. Retrieved 11 May 2022.
- "Dall' Estremo Oriente alla Spagna". Natura Docet: La Natura insegna. Retrieved 1 June 2022.
This article "Oscar Bellina Lishner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oscar Bellina Lishner. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.