Paul Andrews (producer)
Paul Andrews (born September 1967) is CEO of the digital publisher Andrews UK Limited, based in LutonUK. Andrews was a founder of Alten8, a publisher and developer of many titles including retro titles for modern formats..
Paul Andrews conceived the ZX Spectrum Vega console, after a meeting with Sir Clive Sinclair, the full story of which is in the book "Creating the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega". Paul along with fellow director and founder Chris Smith, left the company they created as a vehicle for that console, Retro Computers Ltd, in April 2016, after the campaign for its second proposed product the Vega+ console had finished, and the company was left in the sole control of David Levy from that point.
The founder and creator of retro gaming hub Retro-Trader, Andrews was responsible for the running (according to the Alexa Internet Traffic Ranking system) the one-time world's most popular online retro Classic Game store.
In 2015 his company, Andrews UK Limited, purchased the Jupiter Ace IP and brand and archive of Jupiter Ace items. He also registered ‘Jupiter Ace’ as a UK trademark, both in terms of the name ‘Jupiter Ace’ and the Jupiter Ace logo.
Andrews has worked in film and television. He was the writer and producer of Concrete Surfer and A Dream of Christmas 4D. Andrews has a number of TV credits  including producing and presenting The Book Show with co-host James Whale.
Andrews also has ongoing involvement or association with numerous other technology start-up ventures, and often consults, or advises these technology incubator companies.
- Hibbert, Katharine (2010-05-23). "The greatest stories almost never told". timesonline.co.uk. London.
- "Kaasa Interview - Commodore 64 on Virtual Console". vc-reviews.com. 2008-10-21. Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- Sinclair, Sir Clive; Andrews, Paul; Levy, David; Smith, Chris (2015-08-13). Creating the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega. Retro Computers Ltd. ISBN 9781785382901. Search this book on
- "Retro Trader @ Alexa". alexa.com. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "The Future - The Jupiter Ace". Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- Weitzman, Simon (2008-06-23), Concrete Surfer: Skateboard Tricks and Tips, retrieved 2016-07-21
- "Dream of Christmas 4D release". nestor.misnk. Archived from the original on 2012-04-19. Unknown parameter
- "Paul Andrews". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- "home » The Book Show". www.thebookshow.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
This article "Paul Andrews (producer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paul Andrews (producer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.