Paul Crowder (ice hockey)
February 12, 1985|
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||202 lb (92 kg; 14 st 6 lb)|
Hartford Wolf Pack
Fort Wayne Komets
Paul Crowder (born February 12, 1985) is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre. He is currently playing for the Fife Flyers of the EIHL.
Undrafted, Crowder played collegiate hockey with the Alaska–Anchorage Seawolves of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association.
Crowder made his professional debut at the conclusion of his junior year to end the 2008–09 season in the American Hockey League with the Hartford Wolf Pack. He later played in the ECHL for the Fort Wayne Komets, Cincinnati Cyclones and the Wheeling Nailers where he served as the captain of the team. During the final stages of the 2012–13 season, Crowder was initially loaned briefly to the Admirals and played in 5 regular season games and 1 playoff game. On August 16, 2013, he was signed to a one-year AHL contract with the Milwaukee Admirals.
On August 20, 2014, Crowder signed as a free agent to a one-year deal with the Fort Wayne Komets of the ECHL. In the 2014–15 season, Crowder was limited to 25 games through injury, however produced 17 points and helped the Komets reach the division finals.
On July 1, 2015, Crowder opted for a return abroad in signing a one-year contract with French outfit, Gothiques d'Amiens of the Ligue Magnus. In the 2015–16 season in France, Crowder was instantly leaned upon to provide the offense for Amiens. In 24 games, Crowder placed 2nd on the team with 20 assists and 30 points before he opted to return to North America for a second tenure with the Fort Wayne Komets of the ECHL on February 8, 2016. Crowder quickly resumed his previous role in leading the offense with 24 points in 29 games before helping the Komets reach the Western Conference finals.
As a free agent in the off-season, Crowder opted to leave the Komets and was signed to a one-year contract to remain in the ECHL with the Orlando Solar Bears on July 19, 2016.
After a season out of the game, Crowder moved to the UK to sign for the Cardiff Devils on 4 August 2017.
In July 2018, Crowder moved to the Devils' league rivals, the Fife Flyers.
|2003–04||Powell River Kings||BCHL||58||19||39||58||57||7||1||3||4||2|
|2008–09||Hartford Wolf Pack||AHL||11||0||3||3||6||5||0||0||0||4|
|2009–10||Hartford Wolf Pack||AHL||79||12||14||26||26||—||—||—||—||—|
|2014–15||Fort Wayne Komets||ECHL||25||8||9||17||8||8||2||2||4||16|
|2015–16||Fort Wayne Komets||ECHL||29||5||19||24||8||9||1||2||3||4|
- "Nailers ink top player Paul Crowder". oursportscentral.com. 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- "Admirals ink two forwards to AHL deals". Milwaukee Admirals. 2013-08-16. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Komets ink veteran leaders Krug and Crowder". Fort Wayne Komets. August 20, 2014. Archived from the original on August 21, 2014. Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- "Amiens contract Paul Crowder" (in French). Gothiques d'Amiens. 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2015-07-01.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Welcome back". Fort Wayne Komets. 2016-02-08. Retrieved 2016-02-08.
- "Solar Bears add veteran forward Paul Crowder". Orlando Solar Bears. 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- "Fife Flyers Official Website - Fife Flyers Official Website".
- Paul Crowder career statistics at EliteProspects.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Paul Crowder career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
This article "Paul Crowder (ice hockey)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paul Crowder (ice hockey). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.