RedSeer Management Consulting
|Industry||Market research & Business consulting|
|Founded||May 4, 2009Bangalore, Indiain|
Number of locations
|Anil Kumar (CEO)|
|Services||Market research reports and business consulting|
Number of employees
RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a market research and business consulting firm, incorporated in 2009, headquartered in Bangalore, India with offices in Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Dubai. 
It collects and provides timely and original statistics on consumer Internet market in India with the aid of monitoring the overall performance of Indian unicorns, and other fast-growing start-ups. It also provides consultancy services and conducts due diligence for venture capital firms on investments.
History[edit | edit source]
In 2009, RedSeer Management Consulting was founded by Anil Kumar, an IIT Delhi alumni, who previously worked with the consulting firm Zinnov Management Consulting. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs as a private limited company in India, incorporated on May 4, 2009.
Operation[edit | edit source]
RedSeer makes use of traditional market research methods together with surveys, mystery shopping, and interviewing area experts who are directly involved in e-commerce. It additionally collects field data and deploys software programmes to collate data from the Internet, including social media websites.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Business AND Companies : Infinite Analytics, Inc.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND India : Rising Northeast, LimeRoad, Kissht, Lenskart, Revv Cars, ShopX, Quikjet Airlines
Others articles of the Topic Business : Export pessimism, Ayisha Fuseini, Infinite Analytics, Inc., Bob's Watches, LinkedIn, Girls' toys and games
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Ad Magnet, Spacemind, Metaltex, Broken Goblet Brewing Company, Ouvry, ADIA, Gabi (company)
Others articles of the Topic India : Anil Kumar Bhalla, Bombay, Jersey City, VIF Airways, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Deepak Agrawal, Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology, Qatar Airways Flight 962
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Marketing Research
- European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Association
References[edit | edit source]
- Chengappa, Sangeetha (November 13, 2017). "Rise and rise of a recession child". The Hindu Business Line.
- Sen, Anirban (April 25, 2017). "Amazon catches up with Flipkart on Redseer e-commerce rankings". Mint (newspaper).
- Thomas Hector, Dearton (February 17, 2017). "Uber, Ola clock half a billion rides in 2016, says RedSeer". VCCircle.
- "Amazon attacks RedSeer Consulting on Diwali sale rankings, firm retorts". Moneycontrol.com.
- Chathurvedula, Sadhana (May 13, 2016). "RedSeer: a start-up that tells you how other start-ups are doing". Mint (newspaper).
- "Redseer Management Consulting Private Limited". Zaubacorp. December 25, 2017.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "RedSeer Management Consulting" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:RedSeer Management Consulting. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.