|Birth name||Victoria Gonzalez|
|Born||La Feria, Texas, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Sam Houston State University|
|Family||Ricky Gonzalez (father)|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Billed height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Billed weight||176 lb (80 kg)|
|Billed from||Rio Grande Valley, Texas|
|Trained by||Ricky Gonzalez|
George de la Isla
Rudy Boy Gonzalez
Texas Wrestling Academy
America's Academy of Pro Wrestling
WWE Performance Center
Sara Del Rey
Search Reina González on Amazon.
Victoria Gonzalez is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Reina González, performing on their developmental territory NXT.
As the daughter of Texan indie wrestler Ricky Gonzalez known in the ring as "Desperado", Victoria grew up into the professional wrestling business as she is also a second generation wrestler. Gonzalez played basketball at Sam Houston State University, on a scholarship for a career in journalism. After graduating in 2013, she revealed to her father the interest on pursuing a professional wrestling career instead.
Professional wrestling career
Gonzalez auditioned for the sixth season of Tough Enough in 2015 and despite not being selected, she received a tryout from WWE in 2016. On October 25, 2016, WWE announced Gonzalez as part of a new class of NXT trainees. Gonzalez made her in-ring debut under her real name on January 20, 2017, during a live event where she competed in a 12-woman battle royal won by Aliyah and Ember Moon. Gonzalez made her televised in-ring debut on the May 3, 2017 episode of NXT, participating in a number one contender's battle royal for Asuka's NXT Women's Championship, where she was eliminated by Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. On July 13, Victoria was given the new ring name, Reina González. On the October 25 episode of NXT, Reina participated in a battle royal to gain an spot at the fatal four-way match for the vacant NXT Women's Championship at NXT TakeOver: WarGames, in which she was unsuccessful. On July 13, she was announced as one of the participants for the Mae Young Classic tournament. On August 28, González was eliminated in the first round by Nicole Savoy.
Professional wrestling highlights
- Trademark moves
- Tequila Shot (Fireman's carry cutter)
- "Reina González MYC Biography". WWE. Retrieved July 16, 2017.
- "Victoria Gonzalez Cagematch profile". Cagematch. Retrieved March 30, 2017.
- Eric, Arrington (September 6, 2016). "WWE Signs Second Generation Wrestler". DWN. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- Raul, Altamirano (January 2, 2017). "Former A&M-K women's basketball player turned pro wrestler signs with WWE". Corpus Christi Caller-Times. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- "Victoria Gonzalez receives a WWE tryout". squaredcirclesirens.com. May 19, 2016. Retrieved March 30, 2017.
- "WWE Performance Center welcomes new class of recruits". WWE.com. October 25, 2016. Retrieved March 19, 2017.
- "NXT Jacksonville Show (2017 results)". iwd. January 20, 2017. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
- Richard, Trionfo (May 3, 2017). "WWE NXT REPORT: NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WOMEN'S TITLE, WHO IS RODERICK STRONG . . . PART 2, BURCH VS DAIN, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- Richard, Trionfo (October 25, 2017). "WWE NXT REPORT: BATTLE ROYAL, IS THE VELVETEEN DREAM A NIGHTMARE FOR ALEISTER BLACK?, ALMAS VERSUS STRONG, LORCAN AND BURCH TEAM UP, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "Mae Young Classic competitors announced at Parade of Champions". WWE. July 13, 2017. Retrieved July 16, 2017.
- Richard, Trionfo (August 28, 2017). "MAE YOUNG CLASSIC EPISODE FOUR REPORT: SANE VS BLANCHARD, LERAE VS MICHELLE, EVANS VS CONTI, GONZALEZ VS SAVOY FINISHES OFF THE FIRST ROUND". PWInsider. Retrieved August 29, 2017.
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : Harry Light, Andy Harpas, Ric Blade, Dragondoor, Defiant Championship, WWE, MXW Pro Wrestling
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Victoria Gonzalez.|
- Reina González on WWE.com
- Reina González on Instagram
- Reina González on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Lua error in Module:Professional_wrestling at line 70: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Reina González" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Reina González. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.