Relationship Science (company)
|Privately Held Company|
|Industry||SaaS, business networking|
|Founded 📆||New York City, NY 2010 / Product Launched 2013|
|Founder 👔||Neal Goldman|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City, NY,
Area served 🗺️
|Neal Goldman (Chairman)|
Domenic Graziosi (CEO)
Number of employees
Relationship Science was founded by Neal Goldman, who also co-founded Capital IQ. Founded in 2010 as Connectivity Data Systems LLC, the company changed its name to Relationship Science LLC in 2012.
Securing $60 million in financial backing from investors Henry R. Kravis; Ronald O. Perelman; Home Depot founder, Kenneth G. Langone; Joseph R. Perella; Duquesne Capital founder, Stanley F. Druckenmiller; and Loews co-chair, Andrew Tisch, Relationship Science launched its services in February 2013.
The company secured an additional $30 million in funding in May 2013 from a group that included former chairman of Merrill Lynch, David H. Komansky; chief executive of Seagate Technology, Stephen J. Luczo; former Bush administration official, Reuben Jeffery III; real estate developer, William C. Rudin; and Salesforce.com. The funding raised would support the company's database expansion and development of new applications.
In a Series D funding round, the company raised $31 million. The funding round included an investment by TABLE Holdings, an affiliate of Bill Ackman.
The Relationship Science database provides information on influential individuals, including: power brokers, business executives, and deal makers. The software provides a visual map of connections that are categorized based on the level of commonality.
In 2016 Crain's New York Business reported the company database contained 5 million individuals and 1.5 million organizations.
- "Tech Company RelSci Is Helping Businesses Through Optimizing Relationships". Inc.com. 2014-03-26. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- Mike Wheatley. "Relationship Science: Connecting The World's Elite With Big Data". SiliconANGLE. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- Ross, Andrew. "Relationship Science Plans Database of Names and Connections - NYTimes.com". Dealbook.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "Company Overview of Relationship Science LLC". Bloomberg. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "SEC EDGAR Filings for CIK: 1509388, Company: RELATIONSHIP SCIENCE LLC". Secdatabase.com. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "First Derivatives Plc (FDP:London Stock Exchange) Executive Profile Jonathan Robson". Bloomberg.
- "First Derivatives Adds Jon Robson as Non-Executive Director | Finance Magnates". Finance Magnates | Financial and business news. 2015-08-03. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- Baer, Justin (2015-04-16). "Relationship Science Names Jon Robson CEO, Raises $31 Million". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Relationship Science launches freemium model for the masses". Crain's New York Business. 2016-09-20. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- "Wall Street's version of LinkedIn raises $30 million". Fortune. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- Merced, Michael J. de la (June 17, 2013). "Relationship Science Raises $30 Million". DealBook. The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
This article "Relationship Science (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Relationship Science (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.