Robert Lopez (RØB)
Robert "RØB" Lopez (born June 8, 1996), also known as RØB and Robert Entertains, is YouTube content creator, entrepreneur, music artist, and woah-hitter.
Based in California, Rob’s YouTube channel, which started off under the moniker Rob Entertains, has amassed more than 500,000 subscribers. It’s now known as RØB.
RØB first came into prominence when his YouTube video Addicted To Hitting The Woah, a satirical sketch of TLC's My Strange Addiction, found viral fame.
RØB was born in California.
RØB began his career in January 2013, posting videos on YouTube on his channel Robert Entertains, which has since been re-branded to RØB. During the six year period he's been active, RØB has amassed more than 500,000 subscribers and 66,000,000 video views. He was awarded the Silver Play Button in October 2016.
In June 2018, RØB made headlines with the release of his debut single Ravioli, which featured lyrics fashioned out of Instagram comments. The music video has racked up almost two million views on YouTube and a little less than 100,000 streams on Spotify, paving the way for RØB's venture into the music industry.
- RØB (2019-04-07), Addicted to hitting the Woah | My Strange Addiction, retrieved 2019-06-10
- "RØB". YouTube. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- "robertentertains YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com". socialblade.com. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- Robert "RØB" Lopez – Ravioli, retrieved 2019-06-10
- RØB (2018-06-02), i made a song using only your instagram comments, retrieved 2019-06-10
- "RØB". Spotify. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
This article "Robert Lopez (RØB)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Robert Lopez (RØB). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.