This article may be expanded with text from a previous revision of this article.
|Born||Sadanand Nathu Shetty|
Paniyoor, Udupi district, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India2002
|Cause of death||Gang war|
|Other names||Paniyoor Sadhu Shetty|
💵 Salary :
|🏢 Organization||Rajan gang, D-company|
|Murder, robbery etc.|
- "3 held for threatening housing society secretary in Mumbai". DNA India. India: DNA India. 2010-02-21. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- "He was the right hand man of Dawood until Mumbai blasts". gulfnews.com. Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Gulf News. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- May 13, STANLEY G. PINTO: TNN: Updated; 2002; Ist, 22:28. "The rise, fall and death of Chembur don: Bengaluru News - Times of India". The Times of India. India: The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- "As Chhota Rajan heads home, a look at the new-age underworld". Hindustan Times. India: Hindustan Times. 2015-11-01. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- May 4, STEPHEN DAVID; May 4, 1998 ISSUE DATE; March 18, 1998UPDATED; Ist, 2013 18:40. "Don Sadhu Shetty takes on an altruistic role but still evokes terror". India Today. India: India Today. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- "Dwindling aides in Udupi, Mangaluru led to gangster Ravi Pujari's fall". The New Indian Express. India: The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Sadhu Shetty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sadhu Shetty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.