Satish Ganjoo Born 1956 is a writer and historian, worked extensively on Islamic Studies, Central Asian Studies, Foreign Affairs, Afghan Affairs, History and Culture of Kashmir. He is an ex-Fellow, Centre of Central Asian Studies, University of Kashmir, is now working as Professor and Head at the Post Graduate Dept. of History, Ramgarhia P G College (GNDU), Phagwara (Pb), with the Additional Charges of BURSAR and the Dept. of Computer Science & Information Technology.
He has authored about 12 books and research papers.
Ganjoo has the degrees of M.Phil (1983) and Ph.D (1987) in History with specialization in International Relations from the University of Kashmir. Earlier he held faculty positions in Govt. Degree College, Baramulla (Kashmir); Centre for Advance Study in Education and Technology, Srinagar (Kmr); CASET Post Graduate Evening College, Srinagar (Kmr); and, the Centre of Central Asian Studies, University of Kashmir. He is now working as Professor and Head at the Post Graduate Dept. of History, Ramgarhia P G College (GNDU), Phagwara (Pb),. He published a number of articles/books on diverse topics of history, culture, politics, international relations and religious studies. worked exclusively on Islamic Studies, Afghan Resurgence, Kashmir Crisis, Indian Nationalism and Historiography
He is the author of 12 books and various research papers, the publishing rights are reserved with Anmol Publications, Delhi.
His books include:
- Afghanistan’s Struggle for Resurgence (ISBN 81-7158-023-8 Search this book on .).
- Soviet Afghan Relations (ISBN 81-7158-100-5 Search this book on .).
- Kashmir Politics (ISBN 81-7041-296-X Search this book on .).
- Economics System in Islam (ISBN 81-261-1808-3 Search this book on ./9788126118083).
- Glimpses of Islamic World (ISBN 81-261-2067-3 Search this book on ./9788126120673).
- Prophet Muhammad (ISBN 81-261-1421-5 Search this book on ./ 9788126114214).
- Wailing Shadows in Kashmir (ISBN 81-261-2921-2 Search this book on ./9788126129218).
- Dictionary of History (ISBN 81-7041-237-4 Search this book on .).
- The Islamic World ( 2 vols) (ISBN 81-7158-268-0 Search this book on .).
He is editor of:
- Indian tribal society: identity and heritage (ISBN 978-93-80845-93-7 Search this book on ., with Ravi Kumar Goan)
- Abhijeet (2020). "Indian tribal society: identity and heritage". Asian Ethnicity. 21 (3): 452–453. doi:10.1080/14631369.2019.1659129.
This article "Satish Ganjoo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Satish Ganjoo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.