This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
National Youth Icon Award 2018 at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi
|Born||26 December 1994|
Deypur, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi district, Odisha
|Occupation||Martial Artist, Mountaineer and Physical Therapist|
Satyapira Padhan (Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 465: attempt to index field 'scripts' (a boolean value).) (26 December 1994) is the Guinness World Records title holder for Most Full Contact Punch Strikes In One Minute (one hand) is 393. He successfully attempted for the record on 20 June 2017. He is also a physical therapist, mountaineer and martial artist.
Padhan was born at Government Headquarters Hospital in Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, India on 26 December 1994. His father, Anirudha Padhan is a farmer as well as a medical shopkeeper and his mother, Sakuntala Padhan, is a housewife. Satyapira name derived from the Pala tradition.
He started his schooling career at his village school, for better studies he was sent to Sri Aurobindo Integral Education Centre, into a nearly village called Rupra, by his parents. Then, after a few years of learning there he went to Bhawanipatna Sri Aurobindo Integral Education Centre for the completion of his high school. Then he joined Saraswati +2 Science college for his intermediate in Science. For higher studies he came to the capital city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar to pursue a Master Of Physiotherapy(Neurology) degree after completion of bachelor's degree in Hi-Tech College Of Physiotherapy of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar. He is also trained in DCA, PGDCA like computer application courses. He is an “A” grade certified trainee from Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports, Jammu & Kashmir in the course Basic Mountaineering Course and Advance Mountaineering Course from Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
Honours, decorations, awards and distinctions
- Guinness World Records title holder 
- Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival
- National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi.
- "Odisha boy in Guinness for record on punches". asianage.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira sets Guinness Record by striking maximum punches in one minute". pragativadi.com.
- "Odia boy attempts to break Guinness record in maximum punches in a minute". timesofindia.com.
- Reporter, Staff (20 June 2017). "Odisha boy punches his way to Guinness record" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "The Thrilling Indrasan". odishastory.com.
- "Odisha man Satyapira in Guinness Book for most punches in 1 Min - KalingaTV". 20 June 2017.
- "Record spree: 393 punches in one minute -". OrissaPost.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records has officially approved Satyapira Pradhan of Odisha's Bhawanipatna for creating a record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". newsbharati.com.
- "Guinness World Records officially approved haribhoomi". haribhoomi.com.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records authorities on Tuesday officially approved Satyapir Pradhan for creating record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". odishanewsinsight.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira Pradhan achieved a major feat by creating record in delivering maximum number of punches with one hand in a minute in the highest record setting platform, the Guinness Book of World Records". newsodisha.in.
- "Satyapir Pradhan of Bhawanipatna today made an entry into the prestigious Guinness Book of Records for most number of full contact punch strikes in one minute". odishatv.in.
- "Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival". odishanews24.in.
- "National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi". positivemirror.in.
This article "Satyapira Padhan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Satyapira Padhan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.