National Youth Icon Award 2018 at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi
|Born||26 December 1994|
Deypur, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi district, Odisha
|Occupation||Martial Artist, Mountaineer and Physical Therapist|
Satyapira Padhan (Odia: ସତ୍ୟପୀର ପଧାନ) (26 December 1994) is popularly known as the Punch Man Of Odisha. He is a Guinness World Records title holder in punch strikes. Successfully attempted for the record on 20 June 2017. He is also a Physical Therapist, Mountaineer, Martialartist, and a social worker.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Padhan is a resident of Deypur village in Kalahandi District of Odisha. He was born on 26 day of December 1994. Satyapira name derived from the Pala tradition.
Education[edit | edit source]
Studied Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) at Hi-Tech College Of Physiotherapy in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar under Utkal University, Vani Vihar. He is also an “A” grade certified trainee from Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports, Jammu & Kashmir for Basic Mountaineering Course and Advance Mountaineering Course from Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
Honours, decorations, awards and distinctions[edit | edit source]
- Guinness World Records title holder 
- Asia Inspiration Award-2018 from Mr.Ahmed Mahloof, hon'ble Minister of Youth & Sports, Government of Maldives at South Asian Youth Summit, Sri Lanka.
- Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival
- National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi.
- Mu Hero Award from hon'ble Chief Minister of Odisha at Odisha Youth Conclave, organized by State Youth Welfare Board.
- Awarded with official Guinness World Record certificate from hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha at Odisha State Secretariat, Bhubaneswar.
- Felicitated from the hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha on the occasion of Nuakhai Bhetghat organized by POAS.
- Swami Vivekananda Prativa Puraskar-2018 at Odisha Youth Conclave.
- Arohi Samman in Rajyastariya Prativa Puraskar-2017 for achieving "Alfa" grade in BMC & AMC and summited high altitude mountains of the Himalayas.
- Humanitarian Award-2019 by National Human Rights Federation for outstanding humanitarian work in fovor of human rights and spreading peace throughout the World.
- Physio Achiever Award-2017 by Odisha State Physiotherapy Forum.
- Awarded by UNESCO at Palli, Rajasthan organized by Confederation of UNESCO club and associations of India (CUCAI), New Delhi.
- World Record appreciation by Assist World Records BooK.
- World Record appreciation by Vajra World Records Book.
- Awarded with Utkala Kirtiratna Samman -2017 from Padma Vibhushan Dr. Raghunath Mohapatra, program organised by Sahara Janamancha.
- Amruta Data Samman-2018 for 26 times of selfless blood donation at the age of 24.
- Proud of Odisha Award from renowned Korean scientist Dr.Hyoung-Tag Jeon, program organized by Vingro Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Proud of Kalahandi Award on the occasion of National Sports Day-2017 in a program organized by Department of Sports, Kalahandi.
- Vivek Shree Samman-2018 by Swami Vivekananda Educational Charitable Social & Spiritual Trust.
- Sevaka Samman-2018 from Padma Shri Bhabani Charan Pattnayak for commendable commitment towards the improvement in the field of Health, Education, Environment, and Culture.
- Samarthya Gouraba Biratwa Samman-2018 for achieving Guinness World Records by showing outstanding skills of Martial Arts.
- Awarded at 6th District Assembly-2018 of Rotaract Club, Rotary International 3262.
- Felicitated on the occasion of 6th Foundation Day of Utkal Grameen Bank.
- Awarded by Odisha Cooperative Society.
- Felicitation and recognition from Cabinet Minister for ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare, Panchyatiraj Department, Govt. of Odisha Shri Ramesh Chandra Majhi at Govt. Autonomous College, Bhawanipatna.
- Awarded at Raipur Kulta Yuva Mohatshav, Chhatisgarh.
- Yuva Jyoti Samman-2018 in recognitions for guiding youth across the County to make Guinness World Records in the name of India.
- Eminent Sports Personality recognition and felicitation from CGM of State Bank Of India (SBI) Miss Praveena Kala.
- Invited as a Special Guest and felicitated in International Youth Development Conclave-2019 at Sirsa, Haryana.
- Awarded at IAPCon from Her Excellency Governor of Jharkhand Smt. Draupadi Murmu.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Odisha boy in Guinness for record on punches". asianage.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira sets Guinness Record by striking maximum punches in one minute". pragativadi.com.
- "Odia boy attempts to break Guinness record in maximum punches in a minute". timesofindia.com.
- Reporter, Staff (20 June 2017). "Odisha boy punches his way to Guinness record" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "The Thrilling Indrasan". odishastory.com.
- "Odisha man Satyapira in Guinness Book for most punches in 1 Min - KalingaTV". 20 June 2017.
- "Record spree: 393 punches in one minute -". OrissaPost.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records has officially approved Satyapira Pradhan of Odisha's Bhawanipatna for creating a record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". newsbharati.com.
- "Guinness World Records officially approved haribhoomi". haribhoomi.com.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records authorities on Tuesday officially approved Satyapir Pradhan for creating record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". odishanewsinsight.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira Pradhan achieved a major feat by creating record in delivering maximum number of punches with one hand in a minute in the highest record setting platform, the Guinness Book of World Records". newsodisha.in.
- "Satyapir Pradhan of Bhawanipatna today made an entry into the prestigious Guinness Book of Records for most number of full contact punch strikes in one minute". odishatv.in.
- "Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival". odishanews24.in.
- "National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi". positivemirror.in.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Satyapira Padhan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Satyapira Padhan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.