Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
National Youth Icon Award 2018 at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi
|Born||26 December 1994|
Deypur, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi district, Odisha
|Occupation||Martial Artist, Mountaineer and Physical Therapist|
Search Satyapira Padhan on Amazon.
Satyapira Padhan (Odia: ସତ୍ୟପୀର ପଧାନ) (26 December 1994) is popularly known as the Punch Man Of Odisha. He is a Guinness World Records title holder in punch strikes. Also a Karamveer Chakra Awardee (instituted by United Nations and ICONGO). Successfully attempted for the record on 20 June 2017. He is also a Physical Therapist, Mountaineer, Martialartist, and a social worker.
Padhan is a resident of Deypur village in Kalahandi District of Odisha. He was born on 26 day of December 1994. Satyapira name derived from the Pala tradition.
Studied Master of Physiotherapy in Neurology and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) at Hi-Tech College Of Physiotherapy in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar under Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar. He is also an “A” grade certified trainee from Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports, Jammu & Kashmir for Basic Mountaineering Course and Advance Mountaineering Course from Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
Honours, decorations, awards and distinctions
- Guinness World Records title holder 
- Asia Inspiration Award-2018 from Mr.Ahmed Mahloof, hon'ble Minister of Youth & Sports, Government of Maldives at South Asian Youth Summit, Sri Lanka.
- Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival
- National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi.
- Mu Hero Award from hon'ble Chief Minister of Odisha at Odisha Youth Conclave, organized by State Youth Welfare Board.
- Awarded with official Guinness World Record certificate from hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha at Odisha State Secretariat, Bhubaneswar.
- Felicitated from the hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha on the occasion of Nuakhai Bhetghat organized by POAS.
- Swami Vivekananda Prativa Puraskar-2018 at Odisha Youth Conclave.
- Arohi Samman in Rajyastariya Prativa Puraskar-2017 for achieving "Alfa" grade in BMC & AMC and summited high altitude mountains of the Himalayas.
- Humanitarian Award-2019 by National Human Rights Federation for outstanding humanitarian work in fovor of human rights and spreading peace throughout the World.
- Physio Achiever Award-2017 by Odisha State Physiotherapy Forum.
- Awarded by UNESCO at Palli, Rajasthan organized by Confederation of UNESCO club and associations of India (CUCAI), New Delhi.
- World Record appreciation by Assist World Records BooK.
- World Record appreciation by Vajra World Records Book.
- Awarded with Utkala Kirtiratna Samman -2017 from Padma Vibhushan Dr. Raghunath Mohapatra, program organised by Sahara Janamancha.
- Amruta Data Samman-2018 for 26 times of selfless blood donation at the age of 24.
- Proud of Odisha Award from renowned Korean scientist Dr.Hyoung-Tag Jeon, program organized by Vingro Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Proud of Kalahandi Award on the occasion of National Sports Day-2017 in a program organized by Department of Sports, Kalahandi.
- Vivek Shree Samman-2018 by Swami Vivekananda Educational Charitable Social & Spiritual Trust.
- Sevaka Samman-2018 from Padma Shri Bhabani Charan Pattnayak for commendable commitment towards the improvement in the field of Health, Education, Environment, and Culture.
- Samarthya Gouraba Biratwa Samman-2018 for achieving Guinness World Records by showing outstanding skills of Martial Arts.
- Awarded at 6th District Assembly-2018 of Rotaract Club, Rotary International 3262.
- Felicitated on the occasion of 6th Foundation Day of Utkal Grameen Bank.
- Awarded by Odisha Cooperative Society.
- Felicitation and recognition from Cabinet Minister for ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare, Panchyatiraj Department, Govt. of Odisha Shri Ramesh Chandra Majhi at Govt. Autonomous College, Bhawanipatna.
- Awarded at Raipur Kulta Yuva Mohatshav, Chhatisgarh.
- India Glory Individual Excellency Award-2019 by Glory Award Foundation.
- Yuva Jyoti Samman-2018 in recognitions for guiding youth across the County to make Guinness World Records in the name of India.
- Eminent Sports Personality recognition and felicitation from CGM of State Bank Of India (SBI) Miss Praveena Kala.
- Invited as a Special Guest and felicitated in International Youth Development Conclave-2019 at Sirsa, Haryana.
- Awarded at IAPCon from Her Excellency Governor of Jharkhand Smt. Draupadi Murmu.
- "Odisha boy in Guinness for record on punches". asianage.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira sets Guinness Record by striking maximum punches in one minute". pragativadi.com.
- "Odia boy attempts to break Guinness record in maximum punches in a minute". timesofindia.com.
- Reporter, Staff (20 June 2017). "Odisha boy punches his way to Guinness record" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "The Thrilling Indrasan". odishastory.com.
- "Odisha man Satyapira in Guinness Book for most punches in 1 Min - KalingaTV". 20 June 2017.
- "Record spree: 393 punches in one minute -". OrissaPost.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records has officially approved Satyapira Pradhan of Odisha's Bhawanipatna for creating a record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". newsbharati.com.
- "Guinness World Records officially approved haribhoomi". haribhoomi.com.
- "The Guinness Book of World Records authorities on Tuesday officially approved Satyapir Pradhan for creating record in delivering most number of punches with one hand in a minute". odishanewsinsight.com.
- "Odisha boy Satyapira Pradhan achieved a major feat by creating record in delivering maximum number of punches with one hand in a minute in the highest record setting platform, the Guinness Book of World Records". newsodisha.in.
- "Satyapir Pradhan of Bhawanipatna today made an entry into the prestigious Guinness Book of Records for most number of full contact punch strikes in one minute". odishatv.in.
- "Top Talent Of The Year 2017 Award by Universal Record Forum in World Talent Festival". odishanews24.in.
- "National Youth Icon Award 2018 by International Youth Committee at Constitution Club Of India, New Delhi". positivemirror.in.
This article "Satyapira Padhan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Satyapira Padhan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.